Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #533
View in linear mode

Subject: "Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions)" Previous topic | Next topic
Slo2gMar-20-07 10:12 AM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#533, "Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions)"

The first time I ordered from these guys I got the product very fast and was exatcly as described, it was an Oil pump and drivers side prothane motor mount. The second order was some PEP +1 SS valves, valve guides, and valve locks. I have not recieved them yet and I orderd them on 2-7-07. The thing is, is that I called them on the 6th and talked to them about making an order. They said the only thing they would have to order would be the valves and I should get the stuff the next week! Ok something happens and they don't get a chance to get my stuff out, thats fine. I call again and ask them whats up. We don't have the valve guides in, once we get them in it will be shipped out. Fine, great I should be getting it soon. Nope, I call back again and get told they were shipped out the Friday before(it was a mon.). I call back the next day to get a tracking number, I get it and check it...it was sent to the post office THAT day. They lied...AGAIN! So finally my package comes, I open it up and I'll be damned, its a 90 mandrel bend. I call them that night. They sent my package to someone else. Ok fine, although I am starting to get pissed off, CI gives the guy my address and tells him to ship it to me!?! I call back 3 days later and asked if they had a tracking number,"No man but let me call him and get it for you then I will email it to you!". Well I also have some Crower valve springs coming from them and asked if they could send me that tracking number too. " Yeah sure I can do that, I will get that out to your email tomorrow!" 3 days later I still have no email from them and I don't have either order from them, or any clue where its at! I personally and not going to order from them again unless they do some serious customer satisfaction work. Its not the fact that I have not recieved my orders, I have come to deal with that from Howell. Its the fact that they contiually LIE to me. I am through with my rant and my experience. I hope if you order from them you know what you are getting into.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions) [View all] , Slo2g, Mar-20-07 10:12 AM
  RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), StreetRacer_21, Mar-27-07 03:38 PM, #1
RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), ConceptIllusions, Apr-10-07 02:16 PM, #2
RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), ConceptIllusions, Apr-18-07 04:51 PM, #3
      RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), StreetRacer_21, Jun-05-07 06:06 PM, #4
           RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), cimotorsports, Sep-12-07 09:46 AM, #5

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #533 Previous topic | Next topic