Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #533
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions)" Previous topic | Next topic
StreetRacer_21Mar-27-07 03:38 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2005
220 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#534, "RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions)"
In response to In response to 0

SAME thing happened here. Only thing is I ordered the PEP+1mm valves a couple of weeks ago, they came in two days later as SHAWN said. I have talked to HIM every time, personally. So, I feel assured that their bad standinging have been cleared up, as long as he will confirm the stuff is in stock you should have it quick. So, I call back about a week later, to order more parts. This time, ARP studs, melling oil pump, and an oil pan w/ return fitting. Shawn assures me the parts are in stock and will be shipped out that day, because he knew I needed them in a week. So, four days later I call him, to check on the status because I need the parts that are not in yet. He tells me that the computers are down, because they closed, although that their store hours clearly stated differently. But Shawn says he remembers my order and that it SHOULD have been shipped. I felt ok, so I wait and it comes to the fact that two more days later the parts have not arrived yet. I call again, Shawn tells me that he will get back to me after talking to the shipping director. Well, I wait, and wait... And no phone call. They have now closed. And I can't call the next day. So here we are two weeks later, and I call Shawn again. He tells me that the computers are down, AGAIN, and as soon as they come back up he will call me back. Another day passed, and no phone call. SO I call MULTIPLE times today, and no answer at ALL! I am tired of waiting for crap, when they lie, tell me something is in stock, then a week later say that it was in fact not in stock and will be shipped out the next day because they just finished the order finally. Then a week after that I still have not recieved a tracking number for my order that I wanted.
CONCEPT ILLUSIONS APPEARS TO BE CRAP!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions) [View all] , Slo2g, Mar-20-07 10:12 AM
  RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), StreetRacer_21, Mar-27-07 03:38 PM #1
RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), ConceptIllusions, Apr-10-07 02:16 PM, #2
RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), ConceptIllusions, Apr-18-07 04:51 PM, #3
      RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), StreetRacer_21, Jun-05-07 06:06 PM, #4
           RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), cimotorsports, Sep-12-07 09:46 AM, #5

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #533 Previous topic | Next topic