Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #533
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions)" Previous topic | Next topic
ConceptIllusionsApr-10-07 02:16 PM
Member since Sep 05th 2003
188 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#539, "RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions)"
In response to In response to 1

Well I think we have our problems solved regarding shipping and inventory, our new website will be full integrated and launching very soon, and everything will be clearly listed as to whats in stock and what isnt in stock at the time or the order on the customer side of things. Currently when you guys call in we check stock from our inventory system and it totally crapped out all together within the last month. Bear with us as we will be updating alot of old software and switching over to Fedex shipping, which will offer live online tracking right off the site, Plus all new orders placed on this new system will have automatic updating as to the status of the orders via email. I appraciate your feedback guys as this helps us better serve our customers. Dont hesitate to contact me direct regarding any problems or concerns,

Shawn J McCurdy
Manager
CI Motorsports
724-349-3180 ext12

www.cimotorsports.net

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions) [View all] , Slo2g, Mar-20-07 10:12 AM
  RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), StreetRacer_21, Mar-27-07 03:38 PM, #1
RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), ConceptIllusions, Apr-10-07 02:16 PM #2
RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), ConceptIllusions, Apr-18-07 04:51 PM, #3
      RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), StreetRacer_21, Jun-05-07 06:06 PM, #4
           RE: Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions), cimotorsports, Sep-12-07 09:46 AM, #5

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #533 Previous topic | Next topic