Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectYet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions)
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=533&mesg_id=533
533, Yet AGAIN: CI Motorsports(Concept Illusions)
Posted by Slo2g, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
The first time I ordered from these guys I got the product very fast and was exatcly as described, it was an Oil pump and drivers side prothane motor mount. The second order was some PEP +1 SS valves, valve guides, and valve locks. I have not recieved them yet and I orderd them on 2-7-07. The thing is, is that I called them on the 6th and talked to them about making an order. They said the only thing they would have to order would be the valves and I should get the stuff the next week! Ok something happens and they don't get a chance to get my stuff out, thats fine. I call again and ask them whats up. We don't have the valve guides in, once we get them in it will be shipped out. Fine, great I should be getting it soon. Nope, I call back again and get told they were shipped out the Friday before(it was a mon.). I call back the next day to get a tracking number, I get it and check it...it was sent to the post office THAT day. They lied...AGAIN! So finally my package comes, I open it up and I'll be damned, its a 90 mandrel bend. I call them that night. They sent my package to someone else. Ok fine, although I am starting to get pissed off, CI gives the guy my address and tells him to ship it to me!?! I call back 3 days later and asked if they had a tracking number,"No man but let me call him and get it for you then I will email it to you!". Well I also have some Crower valve springs coming from them and asked if they could send me that tracking number too. " Yeah sure I can do that, I will get that out to your email tomorrow!" 3 days later I still have no email from them and I don't have either order from them, or any clue where its at! I personally and not going to order from them again unless they do some serious customer satisfaction work. Its not the fact that I have not recieved my orders, I have come to deal with that from Howell. Its the fact that they contiually LIE to me. I am through with my rant and my experience. I hope if you order from them you know what you are getting into.
I generated this page in 0.00701904296875 seconds, executing 6 queries.