Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #9361
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).." Previous topic | Next topic
chrysler kidNov-25-04 09:49 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9388, "RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).."
In response to In response to 26

dont get a 3inch dp youll end up haveing boost creep problems. i would suggest 2.5 inch to a hiflo cat to a 3inch exhaust, and have an o2 dump to make sure you dont creep up to far.

i recomend the fp install kit, or take it up to a dsm shop and have them install it for $250 with their leftover 1g parts.

mbc doesnt really matter, i use the mbc's sold on ebay from seller srpbrent and they work fine on all the cars i have installed them on.

for fuel i recomend the 190lph, just as stated above. dont buy a used fuel pump, be safe and get a new 190lph so you wont need to buy a fuel pressure regulator.

also instead of fmic id go with a supra sidemount, they are good for about 300hp till they get heatsoaked.

a set of har upper intercooler pipes of ebay will set you back about $150, i would reccomend those and a hard intake, it will definetly make the bov louder if it does nothing else.

and lastly i would reccomend not to be skimpy on a boost gauge. its the most important part of your engines life so id get a greddy, even tho they all do the same thing.

11.65 @ 115

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).. [View all] , optimuspeterson, Apr-21-09 09:14 AM
  RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., HybriDSM, Nov-23-04 08:45 AM, #1
RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., optimuspeterson, Nov-23-04 09:01 AM, #2
      RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., HybriDSM, Nov-23-04 11:26 AM, #3
           RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., FlyinEsi, Nov-23-04 12:57 PM, #4
                RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-23-04 01:44 PM, #5
                     RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., optimuspeterson, Nov-23-04 02:33 PM, #6
                     RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., ModeratoreclipzGST, Nov-23-04 02:41 PM, #7
                          RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., optimuspeterson, Nov-23-04 02:50 PM, #8
                               RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., FlyinEsi, Nov-23-04 03:20 PM, #9
                                    RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., optimuspeterson, Nov-23-04 03:37 PM, #10
                                         RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., FlyinEsi, Nov-23-04 04:02 PM, #11
                                         RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., optimuspeterson, Nov-23-04 04:18 PM, #13
                                         RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., HybriDSM, Nov-23-04 04:13 PM, #12
                                              RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., optimuspeterson, Nov-23-04 04:24 PM, #14
                                                   RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., HybriDSM, Nov-23-04 04:32 PM, #15
                                                        RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., optimuspeterson, Nov-23-04 04:35 PM, #16
                                                             RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., FlyinEsi, Nov-23-04 06:18 PM, #17
                                                                  RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., ModeratoreclipzGST, Nov-23-04 06:57 PM, #18
                                                                       RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., BMPDirk, Nov-24-04 04:08 AM, #19
                                                                            RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-24-04 04:14 AM, #20
                                                                                 RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., FlyinEsi, Nov-24-04 05:02 AM, #21
                                                                                      RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-24-04 06:08 AM, #22
                                                                                           RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., FlyinEsi, Nov-24-04 06:12 AM, #23
                                                                                                RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., ModeratoreclipzGST, Nov-24-04 07:09 AM, #24
                                                                                                RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-24-04 08:35 AM, #25
                                                                                                     RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., PowerEclipses, Nov-25-04 08:22 PM, #26
                                                                                                          RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., chrysler kid, Nov-25-04 09:49 PM #27
                                                                                                               RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., SilverBullet20g, Nov-26-04 04:11 AM, #28
                                                                                                                    RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., chrysler kid, Nov-26-04 06:25 AM, #29
                                                                                                                         RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-26-04 07:52 AM, #30
                                                                                                                         RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., ModeratoreclipzGST, Nov-26-04 08:30 AM, #31
                                                                                                                         RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., SilverBullet20g, Nov-26-04 12:57 PM, #32
                                                                                                                              RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., HybriDSM, Nov-26-04 01:31 PM, #33
                                                                                                                                   RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., ModeratoreclipzGST, Nov-26-04 07:00 PM, #34
                                                                                                                                        RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Nov-26-04 08:21 PM, #35
                                                                                                                                             RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., BigBald, Nov-27-04 02:45 PM, #36
                                                                                                                                             RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-27-04 07:00 PM, #37
                                                                                                                                             RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., Vandy420a, Nov-27-04 09:07 PM, #38

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #9361 Previous topic | Next topic