Go back to previous topic
Forum name4G63 Tech
Topic subjectRE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice)..
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=67&topic_id=9361&mesg_id=9388
9388, RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice)..
Posted by chrysler kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
dont get a 3inch dp youll end up haveing boost creep problems. i would suggest 2.5 inch to a hiflo cat to a 3inch exhaust, and have an o2 dump to make sure you dont creep up to far.

i recomend the fp install kit, or take it up to a dsm shop and have them install it for $250 with their leftover 1g parts.

mbc doesnt really matter, i use the mbc's sold on ebay from seller srpbrent and they work fine on all the cars i have installed them on.

for fuel i recomend the 190lph, just as stated above. dont buy a used fuel pump, be safe and get a new 190lph so you wont need to buy a fuel pressure regulator.

also instead of fmic id go with a supra sidemount, they are good for about 300hp till they get heatsoaked.

a set of har upper intercooler pipes of ebay will set you back about $150, i would reccomend those and a hard intake, it will definetly make the bov louder if it does nothing else.

and lastly i would reccomend not to be skimpy on a boost gauge. its the most important part of your engines life so id get a greddy, even tho they all do the same thing.
I generated this page in 0.008220911026001 seconds, executing 6 queries.