Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #9361
View in linear mode

Subject: "So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).." Previous topic | Next topic
optimuspetersonApr-21-09 09:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9361, "So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).."

So i'm sure i'll miss something here but over christmas break from school i want to do some major stuff to the car. I am going to tell you either what i have or am going to have and I need to know what i'm missing/don't need, etc.

I already have a hard uic pipe, and a 1g bov, and K&N open element.

After this I don't plan on upgrading much more except for injectors and SAFC to manage it. So here is what i have or am going to get.

14b
FMIC
2 1/2" exhaust (don't think i will ever push the limits of it so 3" unnecassary?)
2 1/2" DP
2 1/4" IC piping (all of the piping and exhaust will be custom)
walabro 255
MBC
hard intake pipe (do i need this, will it make a difference?)

So with this i would hope to be low 14's to 13's but not too sure. I'm sure i forgot something i've previously thought of. But is there anything i'm forgetting or should get?

With this setup on stock injectors and no fuel management what psi should i run?

Also with just that stuff how much psi can i push out of the 14b when i upgrade injectors? And what size injectors should i get when i do purchase them?

I appreciate your help. Thanks.

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).. [View all] , optimuspeterson, Apr-21-09 09:14 AM
  RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., HybriDSM, Nov-23-04 08:45 AM, #1
RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., optimuspeterson, Nov-23-04 09:01 AM, #2
      RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., HybriDSM, Nov-23-04 11:26 AM, #3
           RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., FlyinEsi, Nov-23-04 12:57 PM, #4
                RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-23-04 01:44 PM, #5
                     RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., optimuspeterson, Nov-23-04 02:33 PM, #6
                     RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., ModeratoreclipzGST, Nov-23-04 02:41 PM, #7
                          RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., optimuspeterson, Nov-23-04 02:50 PM, #8
                               RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., FlyinEsi, Nov-23-04 03:20 PM, #9
                                    RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., optimuspeterson, Nov-23-04 03:37 PM, #10
                                         RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., FlyinEsi, Nov-23-04 04:02 PM, #11
                                         RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., optimuspeterson, Nov-23-04 04:18 PM, #13
                                         RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., HybriDSM, Nov-23-04 04:13 PM, #12
                                              RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., optimuspeterson, Nov-23-04 04:24 PM, #14
                                                   RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., HybriDSM, Nov-23-04 04:32 PM, #15
                                                        RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., optimuspeterson, Nov-23-04 04:35 PM, #16
                                                             RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., FlyinEsi, Nov-23-04 06:18 PM, #17
                                                                  RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., ModeratoreclipzGST, Nov-23-04 06:57 PM, #18
                                                                       RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., BMPDirk, Nov-24-04 04:08 AM, #19
                                                                            RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-24-04 04:14 AM, #20
                                                                                 RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., FlyinEsi, Nov-24-04 05:02 AM, #21
                                                                                      RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-24-04 06:08 AM, #22
                                                                                           RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., FlyinEsi, Nov-24-04 06:12 AM, #23
                                                                                                RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., ModeratoreclipzGST, Nov-24-04 07:09 AM, #24
                                                                                                RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-24-04 08:35 AM, #25
                                                                                                     RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., PowerEclipses, Nov-25-04 08:22 PM, #26
                                                                                                          RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., chrysler kid, Nov-25-04 09:49 PM, #27
                                                                                                               RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., SilverBullet20g, Nov-26-04 04:11 AM, #28
                                                                                                                    RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., chrysler kid, Nov-26-04 06:25 AM, #29
                                                                                                                         RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-26-04 07:52 AM, #30
                                                                                                                         RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., ModeratoreclipzGST, Nov-26-04 08:30 AM, #31
                                                                                                                         RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., SilverBullet20g, Nov-26-04 12:57 PM, #32
                                                                                                                              RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., HybriDSM, Nov-26-04 01:31 PM, #33
                                                                                                                                   RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., ModeratoreclipzGST, Nov-26-04 07:00 PM, #34
                                                                                                                                        RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Nov-26-04 08:21 PM, #35
                                                                                                                                             RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., BigBald, Nov-27-04 02:45 PM, #36
                                                                                                                                             RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-27-04 07:00 PM, #37
                                                                                                                                             RE: So here is what i'd like to do with the my new GSX (need advice).., Vandy420a, Nov-27-04 09:07 PM, #38

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #9361 Previous topic | Next topic