Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3541
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?" Previous topic | Next topic
MaStASep-28-04 02:59 PM
Member since Jun 30th 2004
33 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3556, "RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?"
In response to In response to 8

Ok new clutch is in and mitsubishi tranny oil is in. Now it engages two or three inches off the ground which is finally right. Clutch feels great and the gears shift so much smoother. This oil is what you need period don't go for anything else but this. Thanks for all your help guys! Now on to the next thing...I went for an alignment after this and the guy went for a test drive after and it still pulled to the left a little. So he put it back up there and made the right side compensate for the left but still keep it in the green and now it seems to drive straight. The guy said maybe the tire is faulty but they checked it out and they said it probably is the shocks or struts whatever this car has, he said what it was but I can't remember which. So great...and yeah I am sure they are stock with 84 almost 85K miles so yeah probably about time. They seem mushy anyways and I hate the suspension on this car at least how it is now. They can put 4 on for like $400 and something geesh. I forgot the brand but its a popular one that begins with a M. Any cheap struts online for this car? How hard are they to install? Maybe I should start another thread for this now lol. Well thanks again and wish me luck

Jared

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Am I getting ripped off or what? [View all] , MaStA, Sep-24-04 03:08 PM
  RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, DSMRoadster, Sep-24-04 06:12 PM, #1
RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-25-04 07:56 AM, #2
      RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, DSMRoadster, Sep-25-04 09:29 AM, #3
           RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-25-04 09:41 AM, #4
                RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-25-04 03:03 PM, #5
                     RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, grain, Sep-25-04 11:59 PM, #6
                          RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-26-04 07:25 AM, #7
                               RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-27-04 12:17 PM, #8
                                    RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-28-04 02:59 PM #9
                                         RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, DSMRoadster, Sep-28-04 03:31 PM, #10
                                              RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-29-04 01:07 AM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3541 Previous topic | Next topic