Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3541
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?" Previous topic | Next topic
MaStASep-25-04 03:03 PM
Member since Jun 30th 2004
33 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3549, "RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?"
In response to In response to 4

Ok I just got home. On the way to where I was going it was slipping in like 4th and 5th gear. If you would floor it the rpm's would go up about a 1,000 and if you let off the gas it would stumble back down to where it should of been. It is odd that it don't seem to be slipping when you take off in 1st or 2nd and seems like all the power and hold is there. On my way home the car sat for like 2 hours and it didn't seem to slip at all in any gear so I don't know what the deal is. It seems to me that the clutch is not adjusted properly and not fully engaging cause it literally engages at the top of the pedal. I was told by someone that they may not even put a new clutch in because a new clutch should engage about 1/3 of the way at the most up...so this is seeming weird to me. Monday I will be dealing with all this cause I am ticked. I do not think this guy knows what he is doing that installed my clutch. Also the liquid that was on the bottom of my transmission was clear and I was told transmission fluid is red in color...it didn't look red to me at all. Well come Monday if I don't see any fluid where it was seen on Friday then I don't think there is a leak. Well anymore ideas?

Thanks,
Jared

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Am I getting ripped off or what? [View all] , MaStA, Sep-24-04 03:08 PM
  RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, DSMRoadster, Sep-24-04 06:12 PM, #1
RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-25-04 07:56 AM, #2
      RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, DSMRoadster, Sep-25-04 09:29 AM, #3
           RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-25-04 09:41 AM, #4
                RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-25-04 03:03 PM #5
                     RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, grain, Sep-25-04 11:59 PM, #6
                          RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-26-04 07:25 AM, #7
                               RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-27-04 12:17 PM, #8
                                    RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-28-04 02:59 PM, #9
                                         RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, DSMRoadster, Sep-28-04 03:31 PM, #10
                                              RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-29-04 01:07 AM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3541 Previous topic | Next topic