Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3541
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?" Previous topic | Next topic
MaStASep-25-04 09:41 AM
Member since Jun 30th 2004
33 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3547, "RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?"
In response to In response to 3
Sep-25-04 09:53 AM by MaStA

Ok I just went and cleaned all the oil off the head from the previous leaking valve cover gasket and jacked up the car and used some castrol degreaser stuff and cleaned the tranny off. Then I went up to the car wash and cleaned the whole engine bay and cleaned the tranny off again. I just drove it around the base and came back on to park it. I am going out in a little bit and when I come back I will check the bottom of the tranny again. I really do not think it is leaking...it looked like dried up...clear fluid like the brake fluid is...so lets see if that big spot comes back in a few days and if by Monday I am going back to complain some more and go out there when they put it on a lift so he can't do anything stupid to make me think there is something leaking. Also I want my slave cylinder bleed valve cover back and if they have to buy one so be it. I am fumin lol...thanks a whole lot for your input. I heard these are great tranny's in the N/T and at 84K it's hard to believe it's breaking down already since my 240SX almost had 300K miles on it and a bearing in the tranny is going bad but it still is running like a champ cause my mom drives it as a daily driver. So wish me luck come Monday and I will keep you guys updated. Thanks again

P.S. - I just called Mitsubishi parts and they have that NV-T350 tranny fluid in stock and since I'm military the guy said he could get me it for $11 a quart so I need two quarts one thread said. So come monday if no leaks again I am going to tell Cottman if I go buy the fluid will you change it for free since you put the wrong fluid in for my car and see what they say...hopefully this will fix the hard shifts.

Jared

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Am I getting ripped off or what? [View all] , MaStA, Sep-24-04 03:08 PM
  RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, DSMRoadster, Sep-24-04 06:12 PM, #1
RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-25-04 07:56 AM, #2
      RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, DSMRoadster, Sep-25-04 09:29 AM, #3
           RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-25-04 09:41 AM #4
                RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-25-04 03:03 PM, #5
                     RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, grain, Sep-25-04 11:59 PM, #6
                          RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-26-04 07:25 AM, #7
                               RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-27-04 12:17 PM, #8
                                    RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-28-04 02:59 PM, #9
                                         RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, DSMRoadster, Sep-28-04 03:31 PM, #10
                                              RE: Am I getting ripped off or what?, MaStA, Sep-29-04 01:07 AM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3541 Previous topic | Next topic