Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2549
View in linear mode

Subject: "Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!" Previous topic | Next topic
WickedESiSep-04-06 03:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2549, "Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
Nov-08-08 08:58 PM by Star Turbo Talon

I'm going to be slightly brief with this because I can't wait to go drive around some more! I finally got it working *perfectly*!

Set up the board and software for the standard 420a setup:
http://megasquirt.sourceforge.net/extra/setup-neon.html

Board Mods
- Replace R12 with a 1K (1/4 watt) resistor (DEPENDANT ON STANDALONE SETUP)
- Remove Jumper from OptoOut - Tsel
- Build VR Circuit, If not Already Done (A filtering idea that came from Corbin)
- Jumper OptoOut - VrIn
- Jumper VrOutInv - Tsel
- Adjust hysteresis pot (R52 near middle of board) all the way to 0 (turn counter-clockwise till clicks)
- Adjust crossover pot (R56 at bottom of board) all the way 0 same way as above
- Turn R56 clockwise 7 turns (more on how to tune these later on)

- Build the tach output circuit (to drive your stock indash tachometer)

External Wiring Setup
- Setup a relay to power the MegaSquirt when ign. on and cranking (make sure it's fused) using the ignition switch signal at the ECU, and also send the +12v from this relay to the ASD circuit as well (flat pin at ASD relay), and scratch the ASD relay. Your relay/wiring to the ASD circuit MUST be able to support 30 amps!!!

This wire powers the coil, injectors, and alternator generator field.

- The wires I ran to the crank sensor is a shielded pair. Availible at Lowes/Home Depot as intercom/security wire on the rails they have. I ran the crank sensor signal on one wire, 5v+ from the MS on another, then the sensor ground on the shield (I know there are even better ways to do this, but I believe this is the most practical). I used the same 5v+ that powers the opto circuit to send to one of the unused wire input/outputs on the v3 board.

- I setup my own relay for my walbro fuel pump to get power directly from the battery. The MS outputs a ground signal to this relay. I highly recommend reading the fuel pump setup in the MS manual and noting the importance of putting a inertia cut off switch on it, in case the worse happens.

- Send the tach output from the MS to your tach wire under the dash.

- IAC control includes blocking off the IAC housing or filling the IAC motor with JB weld. Adding an adjustable throttle stop. Then you can add a fast idle valve with vacuum lines the MSnS can control. I currently am just using the throttle stop, then again, it's really warm where I live.

- To COMPLETELY remove the ECU you'll need to install a voltage regulator on the field wire to the alternator. I can post a diagram (from the FSM) on how to do this if you're actually intrested in it.

- Run your power/grounds to your sensors that need it if not providing from the stock ECU.

Tuning the MS Pots
- To tune the crossover point (R56) disconnect your fuse on your ASD supply wire. Crank the car, turn the pot 1 revolution clockwise till the crank RPM dissappears, then note how many it was in that direction. Then do the same in the other direction, then put it in the middle.

- Leave the hysteresis pot at zero to 1/4 turn for the most stable signal. If you happen to get any noise crank this clockwise until it vanishes (too much and your signal will dissappear completely).

If you have questions and have already done your homework, ask.

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, WickedESi, Sep-04-06 04:55 PM, #1
RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, WickedESi, Sep-04-06 06:29 PM, #2
      RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, gilee_8, Sep-05-06 08:38 AM, #3
      RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, WickedESi, Sep-05-06 10:30 AM, #4
           RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, gilee_8, Sep-06-06 10:31 AM, #5
                RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, WickedESi, Sep-06-06 06:52 PM, #6
                     RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, gilee_8, Sep-07-06 05:41 AM, #7
                          RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, gilee_8, Sep-11-06 04:11 PM, #8
                               RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, Chamuko, Sep-12-06 10:58 AM, #9
                                    RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, WickedESi, Apr-18-07 01:10 PM, #10
                                         RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, Teametx, Aug-16-07 01:59 PM, #11
                                              RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, WickedESi, Aug-16-07 03:27 PM, #12
                                                   RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, Teametx, Aug-22-07 05:41 AM, #13
                                                        RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, Teametx, Aug-27-07 03:23 PM, #14
                                                             RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, Teametx, Aug-30-07 04:23 AM, #15
                                                                  RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, WickedESi, Aug-30-07 12:53 PM, #16
                                                                       RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, Teametx, Aug-31-07 04:43 AM, #17
                                                                            RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, WickedESi, Sep-01-07 09:13 AM, #18
                                                                                 RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, Teametx, Sep-04-07 04:06 PM, #19
                                                                                      RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, WickedESi, Sep-06-07 03:11 PM, #20
      RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!, PinkPixi, Apr-15-12 01:42 AM, #21

WickedESiSep-04-06 04:55 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2550, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 0

Ok, there is ONE more thing...

Apparently a voltage regulator is mandatory. In addition to the +12v needed to go to the alternator when you turn the car on. The ECU does not seem to trigger it's switch until the car is running (which it never sees as running with no crank input).

I drove around for near an hour until my deep cycle battery died. It was kinda funny too, I noticed my Zeitronix Wideband LCD start to fade out, and had been hearing this funny beeping from my power inverter for my laptop. I looked at the voltage in MegaTune and my car was running on 6-8 volts for a several seconds before it died.

Joel Baldridge, ASE Certified Master Technician, Audi Certified Expert Technician

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

WickedESiSep-04-06 06:29 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#2551, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 1
Sep-05-06 03:44 AM by WickedESi

And the Solution...

Look at Page 15
http://www.electromotive.us/pdf_files/neon99.pdf

It tells you the part number for the external voltage regulator, and how to wire it up. Expect to pay $15 for this regulator at AutoZone.

Update:
The Borg Warner Select Series one is $30 from O'Reilly's (I'm a professional mechanic that doesn't touch any of the crap AutoZone sells). 18 AWG (pink) Female Bullet Crimp on Terminals fit the regulator perfect.

gilee_8Sep-05-06 08:38 AM
Member since Jun 11th 2002
1441 posts,
#2552, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 2

Sweet...good to hear you got it working Wicked.
I read it once..but too much information, and I am too stressed right now to take in more info... I will read it later on.
But good that you got it working! I can imagine how you feel when you see that ROCK SOLID RPM.

I do have many questions.
But I don't have the time now to ask.
But let me ask this quick.

Do I have to do EVERYTHING you stated inorder to get solid RPM?
Because I don't want to do rewiring in my car.
Will just doing the mod of my Megasquirt. the OPTO and the VR will do the trick?

Do I HAVE to make my care COMPLTELY STAND ALONE? like totally remove stock ECU, remove CPS from ECU (then no more iAC, and so on?)

Thanks.

~~~~~~~~Modification~~~~~~~~
Performance: MegaSquirt v3.0 Fuel & Spark, 8.6:1 JE piston, Eagle Long Rods, SPEC III Clutch, EVOIII B16G, FMIC, Aeromotive 1:1 FPR, Walbro 255HP, 680cc Injectors, 2.5" DP, 3" Magnaflow Cat, 3.5" Greddy EVO CatBack, Greddy Electronic EGT,FUEL,BOOST,A/F gauges...
Interior: Racing Seats, Metallic Interior, 15-Speakers System, Keyless, Dynomat Insulated, Neons...
Exterior: 1999 Body with turbo wing, Halo Projector Headlight, 4300K HID, 17" Mille Rims, GSX Calipers...
Coming Soon: Water Injection, Redo Undercarriage, Repaint Exterior

$240 For New Complete GSX Calipers Kit (Calipers, Bracket, Shim, Pad, Bolts, etc) Email Me If Interested!

1995 RED Eclipse GS-'T': Stage VI 20PSI
2010 Audi S5 Quattro

WickedESiSep-05-06 10:30 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#2555, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 3

Gilee, there are several side effects to the stock ecu not getting a tach signal (which I covered how to deal with each one), so you may wish to try leaving it connected to the stock ecu like corbin's setup, and trying his method.

I can confirm the spikes I was getting was not caused by the alternator, not the stock wiring, as I drove around with the alternator field generator off and the sensor wired just to the MS, and was still getting the spikes with the default 420a MSnS setup.

Using just the opto circuit on the v3 board is the problem. It may be the 5v power to the opto circuit isn't stable enough, or the tiny capacitor in the circuit which makes the optoisolator WAAAY to sensitive.

The VR circuit is the way to go, but you must run it like I did if you don't want the stock ecu hooked up at all.

gilee_8Sep-06-06 10:31 AM
1441 posts,
#2559, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 4
Sep-06-06 10:35 AM by gilee_8

Yes, I understand what you saying Wicked, and but I am really tight in time right now. work, college, and just going to a trip.
So I really want to try to see if a shorter method will work. I just want to eliminate the RPM SPIKE for now. so if only need to mod the megasquirt unit itself, then I can do it in an hr. but if I need to rewire the car, and do this and that, then, it will take me alot more time!

So what I basically want to try is, can I try a portion of your mod?

Like just performa the MS unit mod. (OptoOut -> VrIn -> VrOutInv -> Tsel) But leave the car side of the mod. (wiring, fully standalone, etc). So I just have the CPS fully connected to the stock ECU. Just tap the signal cable to the MS. and so this way, I can have my Stock ECU control the IAC.

The only REASON I don't want to go full Standalone yet, is because of the IAC (idling issue) and the amount of time I have now.
I will try to find a way to get that working without stock ECU later on. (maybe after Xmas) but for now, I want to keep my stock ECU.

So from your experience.
Do you think on what I want to do will eliminate the RPM SPIKE? or you know as a fact (or tried) that the RPM spike will still be there?
Like I just change OptoOut -> VrIn -> VrOutInv -> Tsel, and tune the two pots. Will just doing this will eliminate the RPM SPIKE?

Thanks!

Performance: MegaSquirt v3.0 Fuel & Spark, 8.6:1 JE piston, Eagle Long Rods, SPEC III Clutch, EVOIII B16G, FMIC, Aeromotive 1:1 FPR, Walbro 255HP, 680cc Injectors, 2.5" DP, 3" Magnaflow Cat, 3.5" Greddy EVO CatBack, Greddy Electronic EGT,FUEL,BOOST,A/F gauges...
Interior: Racing Seats, Metallic Interior, 15-Speakers System, Keyless, Dynomat Insulated, Neons...
Exterior: 1999 Body with turbo wing, Halo Projector Headlight, 4300K HID, 17" Mille Rims, GSX Calipers...

$240 For New Complete GSX Calipers Kit (Calipers, Bracket, Shim, Pad, Bolts, etc) Email Me If Interested!

2010 Audi S5 Quattro

WickedESiSep-06-06 06:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#2560, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 5

I would try doing just what you said. I believe it will eliminate the spikes. It's almost just how corbin did his, only it goes through the opto circuit to possibly make the signal more stable.

gilee_8Sep-07-06 05:41 AM
1441 posts,
#2562, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 6

OK... I will try just that. hopefully I will have the time to give it a shot soon.

I let you guys posted!
Gil

2010 Audi S5 Quattro

gilee_8Sep-11-06 04:11 PM
1441 posts,
#2584, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 7
Sep-12-06 06:10 AM by gilee_8

This Post Should get pin to the top forever! LOL. I am excited!

Anyhow, I tried on what Wicked said above, and it completely eliminated the RPM SPIKE. You don't have to do all the steps stated above to just eliminate RPM spike, and the simpliest way that will eliminate the RPM SPIKE is doing the following v3.0 board mod when you try to read the RPM signal off from the CPS.

Just tap the signal from the blue/white wire from the CPS to the MS while all 3 wires are still connected to the stock ECU, shielding that tapped wire to the CPS might be a good idea. Then doing the following mod will be good to go with no RPM SPIKE!

Thanks to Wicked's and Corbin's hard work, so I just make it a simple and step by step instructions below! Enjoy guys!

Board Mod specifically for v3.0 Megasquirt board.
. Build both the Hall/Optio & VR input circuit sections
. Jumper TACHSELECT to XG1
. Jumper D1
. Jumper D2
. Jumper OptoIn to +5v on proto area
. Jumper OptoOut to VrIn
. Jumper VrOutInv to Tsel
. Replace R12 with a 1.3k to 2k resistor
. Remove C30
. Adjust hysteresis pot (R52 near middle of board) all the way to 0 (turn counter-clockwise till clicks)
. Adjust crossover pot (R56 at bottom of board) all the way 0 same way as above
. Turn R56 clockwise 7 turns

Tuning the MS Pots
- To tune the crossover point (R52) disconnect your fuse on your ASD supply wire. Crank the car, turn the pot 1 revolution clockwise untill the crank RPM dissappears (0 RPM), then note how many turns was made in that direction. Then go back to exactly 7 turns position and do the same in the other direction, then put it in the middle of the two turns. (For my setup, 7 turns is the sweet spot)
- Leave the hysteresis pot at zero to 1/4 turn for the most stable signal. If you happen to get any noise crank this clockwise until it vanishes (too much and your signal will dissappear completely). (For my setup, zero is the sweet spot)

2010 Audi S5 Quattro

ChamukoSep-12-06 10:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3668 posts,
#2589, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 8

bookmarked ....

Member # 751

FOUNDER of the Central Cali chapter of 2GNT!
(I got kicked out after I refused to go Cow tiping) - Hehehe you know who this is for

WickedESiApr-18-07 01:10 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#3140, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 9
Apr-18-07 01:15 PM by WickedESi

If you STILL are getting spikes (or if you are getting spikes running as a piggyback). First make sure your MS case isn't bolted down to (or touching) a metal part of your car (you just created a ground loop).

The following post from the MSnS forum has helped tons of people (including me ridding of the random intermittent spikes I was getting on random sensors) by fixing a design flaw on the v3 board when used in electronically noisy environments (i.e. automobiles). Even if you have done nothing else, I've mentioned, on any v3 board setup. If you are having any kind of resets/spikes I recommend doing the following:

The processor resets that I have experienced in MS1 have all been in connection with either disturbances in the power supply or radiated/conducted disturbances finding their way to pin 6 RSTinv. I would try the following ( observing the + 5V on a scope would be a great help)

Power supply/ injectors
Make sure that + and ground leads are of decent size and that no major ground loops exists. (There was a recent post which got rid of disturbances by electricaly isolating the MS box from the firewall !)
Arrange so that the flyback + feed is separated from the +12V in feed to the MS(several posts exists on this )
Try out a LC filter in the +lead

CPU
Install 100nF mylar caps directly between pins 1/2 , 19/20 and 31/32.
Solder the caps directly on the socket pins. This could help the +5V
Install a 100nF cap between pin 6(RSTinv) and a ground very close by .
Pin 6 is quite sensitive to disturbances. Even a scope probe of 50Mohms/8pF which is touched to pin 6 will cause a reset.
With the 100nF cap added the RSTinv (pin6) becomes quite insensitive.

I have tried all of the above on different installations and especially the PWM recirkulation/flyback peak and the pin 6 have caused resets for me .

Best regards
Heribert

TeametxAug-16-07 01:59 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#3367, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 10

I can't get any RPM when going through the VR sensor. I'm gonna try to double check the circuit. I think back in the day with the v3 first came out we tried a mod for the VR circuit and that could be causing it, but I honestly have no idea. May be no shootout for me.

WickedESiAug-16-07 03:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#3368, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 11

Are you running the v3 board with or without the stock ECU still hooked up? If it isn't how are you powering the crank angle sensor?

Was your tach signal working before you routed it through the VR circuit? Is this the only thing you've changed?

I'll try to get back to you ASAP after I hear back.

TeametxAug-22-07 05:41 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#3373, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 12

Hey, Sorry man been busy. Back at fucking work!! I'm running with the stock ecu in. Just tapping into the crank signal. I get rpms when cranking without the VR circuit, but when I route the signal through the VR circuit I don't get anything. I have both Pots CCW. I'm going to barrow a scope asap to see where i'm loosing the signal. Just curious if you had any ideas. Thanks mang!

TeametxAug-27-07 03:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#3380, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 13

I just double checked all the components in the VR Circuit, everything looks fine. Tried it again, no dice. I'm getting 0 RPM while cranking, both pots are CCW. Only thing I can think of is I may have installed the pots facing the wrong way. My adjustment screws are both closest to the bottom of the board. Is that right? This suuuuucks.

TeametxAug-30-07 04:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#3383, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 14

Figured it out with the help of a scope. My Pots don't seem to be working like your guys are. I adjusted the hysteresis all the way CCW, then had to adjust it about 1.5 CW to even get a signal. Then turned the crossover all the way CCW and slowly turned it CW until I got a signal, then continued CW until the signal went out. Then turned it back CCW HALF the number of turns from where the signal came on. Does that make since? heh. Then, took it off the scope, popped it into the car and fired it up. Still had noise so I then adjusted the hysteresis pot CW until the noise cleared up. It's running fucking perfect. Thanks for figuring this out guys! Time to do some tuning.

WickedESiAug-30-07 12:53 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#3384, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 15
Aug-30-07 12:55 PM by WickedESi

Hate to do this... but read the bottom of the first post:

Originally posted by WickedESi
Tuning the MS Pots
- To tune the crossover point (R52) disconnect your fuse on your ASD supply wire. Crank the car, turn the pot 1 revolution clockwise till the crank RPM dissappears, then note how many it was in that direction. Then do the same in the other direction, then put it in the middle.

- Leave the hysteresis pot at zero to 1/4 turn for the most stable signal. If you happen to get any noise crank this clockwise until it vanishes (too much and your signal will dissappear completely).

Glad you're at the fun part now!

TeametxAug-31-07 04:43 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#3385, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 16

Originally posted by WickedESi
Hate to do this... but read the bottom of the first post:
Originally posted by WickedESi Tuning the MS Pots - To tune the crossover point (R52) disconnect your fuse on your ASD supply wire. Crank the car, turn the pot 1 revolution clockwise till the crank RPM dissappears, then note how many it was in that direction. Then do the same in the other direction, then put it in the middle. - Leave the hysteresis pot at zero to 1/4 turn for the most stable signal. If you happen to get any noise crank this clockwise until it vanishes (too much and your signal will dissappear completely).
Glad you're at the fun part now!

Guess I read it wrong

I'm almost to the fun part. I Can't get the car to idle. I'm running 880's and the v2.2 pcb ran them fine. But this v3 is cutting the PW to 0 when it tries to goto 1.1ms. It sits at 1.2ms, runs at like 11:1 afr then tries to drop to 1.1ms and the fuel cuts out until the map jumps back up and it catches itself. I guess it could be to do with the flyback circuit. My PWM Limit is 30% and my PWM Threshold is 1.1ms. Maybe it's because of the threshold. I dunno. Hope to mess with it some more tonight before I head up north.

WickedESiSep-01-07 09:13 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#3386, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 17

You've installed the active flyback circuit on the v3 board?

I don't have this, so my PWM % must be set to 75% w/ my low impedance injectors.

Go to the manual:
http://www.megamanual.com/v22manual/mtune.htm

and do a press ctrl+f and find "If you have low impedance injectors (less than 4 Ohms), set the:"

Make sure you have the active flyback circuit installed if you are running a 30% PWM.

Also, what fuel pressure are you running? try lowering it?

TeametxSep-04-07 04:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#3395, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 18

My fault, I'm an idiot. Had my injectors fireing Simultaneous, not alternating. Running like a champ now. Weird thing, it runs in MSnS mode or 420a mode. Now i just gotta figure out why this thing is holding my boost control solenoid open and do some tuning!

WickedESiSep-06-07 03:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3090 posts,
#3401, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 19

Can an admin edit the bottom of my first post where it says "crossover point (R52)" it should read "crossover point (R56)".

Typo I just found that could cause someone some trouble.

PinkPixiApr-15-12 01:42 AM
Member since Apr 04th 2012
66 posts,
#5531, "RE: Running MSnS v3 Board as FULL Standalone (No Spikes)!"
In response to Reply # 2

The BWD pn#R296p is $18 from O'Reilly's And the BLUE 14-16ga female butt connectors fit perfectly.

A candle burning on both ends is twice as bright but lasts half as long.

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #2549 Previous topic | Next topic