Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #85948
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTJan-17-06 12:06 PM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85948, "FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."

I just got laid off from my job today and im up for money badly so if you need a fiberglass box made and or painted, then contact me ASAP. i am willing to make any design for you any way you need it or want it done. just let me know if you want anything.

thanks.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse_99rs, Jan-17-06 02:05 PM, #1
RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-17-06 04:04 PM, #2
      RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., djtrickee, Jan-17-06 04:14 PM, #3
           RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., J, Jan-17-06 05:46 PM, #4
           RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-18-06 01:38 AM, #5
                RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., Aggression, Jan-18-06 02:43 AM, #6
                     RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-18-06 03:06 AM, #7
                          RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., J, Jan-18-06 04:42 AM, #8
                               FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., jst86, Jan-18-06 06:48 AM, #9
                               RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-18-06 07:13 AM, #11
                               RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-18-06 07:29 AM, #12
                               RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-18-06 07:10 AM, #10
           RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., 420a-Tnthewerks, Jan-21-06 05:54 PM, #27
RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., orzech, Jan-18-06 09:53 AM, #13
RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., J, Jan-18-06 10:14 AM, #14
RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., brokenrodguy, Jan-18-06 12:51 PM, #15
      RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-18-06 02:27 PM, #17
      RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., Max-Eclipse, Jan-18-06 03:56 PM, #18
           RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., orzech, Jan-19-06 07:00 AM, #19
                RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., DSMhelex, Jan-19-06 08:48 PM, #20
      RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., Aggression, Jan-23-06 05:01 AM, #31
RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-18-06 02:26 PM, #16
      RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., brokenrodguy, Jan-20-06 10:50 AM, #21
           RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., wikid420a, Jan-20-06 06:15 PM, #22
                RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-21-06 01:07 AM, #23
                     RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., kazer, Jan-21-06 05:53 AM, #24
                          RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., J, Jan-21-06 10:54 AM, #25
                               RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., ameclipse, Jan-21-06 02:28 PM, #26
                                    RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-22-06 12:16 PM, #28
                                         RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., DarkEclips96, Jan-22-06 12:38 PM, #29
                                              RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., BurnBarfield, Jan-22-06 04:37 PM, #30
                                                   RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., Aggression, Jan-23-06 05:04 AM, #32
                                                        RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., WIDECLIPSE, Jan-23-06 05:12 AM, #33
                                                             RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-23-06 06:48 AM, #34
                                                                  RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., J, Jan-23-06 09:32 AM, #35
                                                                       RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-24-06 01:03 AM, #36
                                                                            RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., Aggression, Jan-24-06 02:26 AM, #37
                                                                                 RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., Max-Eclipse, Jan-24-06 04:03 AM, #38
                                                                                      RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., BlackMagic, Jan-24-06 05:42 AM, #39
                                                                                           RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-24-06 07:12 AM, #40
                                                                                                RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., jst86, Jan-25-06 10:05 AM, #41
                                                                                                     RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., J, Jan-29-06 03:37 PM, #42
                                                                                                          RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-30-06 12:46 PM, #43
                                                                                                               RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., 96rs-t, Jan-30-06 01:35 PM, #44
                                                                                                                    RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eclipse982nrRST, Jan-30-06 01:42 PM, #45
RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order., eperez1, Feb-12-06 03:48 PM, #46

eclipse_99rsJan-17-06 02:05 PM
Member since Apr 11th 2002
2659 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85955, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 0

You should throw out some ballpark estimates as to how much these things cost. Like for single 10-12" subs, 2 10-12" subs, amp racks, nitrous bottles, and the cost of painting. Its just a suggestion, I think people would like to know what they are getting into as far as price goes.

myspace.com/coastiecobb

eclipse982nrRSTJan-17-06 04:04 PM
6314 posts,
#85965, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by eclipse_99rs
You should throw out some ballpark estimates as to how much these things cost. Like for single 10-12" subs, 2 10-12" subs, amp racks, nitrous bottles, and the cost of painting. Its just a suggestion, I think people would like to know what they are getting into as far as price goes.

depends on the design really. single boxes usually around about $55-65 unpainted. if you just want the normal base colors like black, red, white, silver, etc etc its $60 more to paint it for primer, paint, and clear coat.

the more indepth boxes usually run 100-350.

i will post some pics tomorrow of some samples of what I have done and completed to give some people some idea's.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

djtrickeeJan-17-06 04:14 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#85968, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by eclipse_99rs You should throw out some ballpark estimates as to how much these things cost. Like for single 10-12" subs, 2 10-12" subs, amp racks, nitrous bottles, and the cost of painting. Its just a suggestion, I think people would like to know what they are getting into as far as price goes.
depends on the design really. single boxes usually around about $55-65 unpainted. if you just want the normal base colors like black, red, white, silver, etc etc its $60 more to paint it for primer, paint, and clear coat. the more indepth boxes usually run 100-350. i will post some pics tomorrow of some samples of what I have done and completed to give some people some idea's.

I would be interested in something similar to the old style stealth(?) boxes that mounted in the rear right corner and didn't take up much space, perhaps made out of CF or flat black fiberglass. Hit me up on chat sometime and I can provide you with pics of what I am reffering to...

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

JJan-17-06 05:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#85977, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 3

I've got champagne taste on a beer budget, but this is what I'm wanting...

...I can do the top of the box aka the floor myself (in mdf), but I know zilch about fiberglass. Basically wanting the well molded to level w/ the support behind rear seats. The thing that makes it unlikely for me is the shipping (sheer size), which'd be more than a buttload.

Just like how HondaHaters used to be, but not raggedy. Wanting 2 B able to put plexi across the amps w/ fans & grill over sub so I can use trunk when need be (not very often). Am needing 3 cuft for my 12" Eclipse sub & various Eclipse amps. (Eventually wanting 15")

Here's to dreams, any idea?
- J

- J

eclipse982nrRSTJan-18-06 01:38 AM
6314 posts,
#85989, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 4

Originally posted by J
I've got champagne taste on a beer budget, but this is what I'm wanting... ...I can do the top of the box aka the floor myself (in mdf), but I know zilch about fiberglass. Basically wanting the well molded to level w/ the support behind rear seats. The thing that makes it unlikely for me is the shipping (sheer size), which'd be more than a buttload. Just like how HondaHaters used to be, but not raggedy. Wanting 2 B able to put plexi across the amps w/ fans & grill over sub so I can use trunk when need be (not very often). Am needing 3 cuft for my 12" Eclipse sub & various Eclipse amps. (Eventually wanting 15") Here's to dreams, any idea? - J

I dont understand that illustration...

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

AggressionJan-18-06 02:43 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#85991, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 5

want to paint my car?

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi
- 97 eclipse gs (289whp w/ 276tq)

eclipse982nrRSTJan-18-06 03:06 AM
6314 posts,
#85995, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Aggression
want to paint my car?

sure, bring it to me and we can get er done.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

JJan-18-06 04:42 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#85997, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 7

Is like how Hondahaters was before he sold it. Basically take out spare & brackets, mold the well with fiberglass, and raise the floor of the trunk to the support beam behind the rear seats between the two strut towers. The illustration is simply what I'd do in MDF, showing how I'd recess the sub & amps down below the floor level.

Am looking for trunk spare tire well whatever molded in fiberglass
- J

- J

jst86Jan-18-06 06:48 AM
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
10 posts,
#86005, " FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 8

how bout those sample pictures i am very interested...

i would like 2x12s something facing the hatch/rear of the car on an angle so when you open the trunk the subs are faced right at you.

i want it black... how much is this going to cost me? (estimate) i belive the box will need to be 1 cubic foot for each sub

eclipse982nrRSTJan-18-06 07:13 AM
6314 posts,
#86009, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by jst86
how bout those sample pictures i am very interested... i would like 2x12s something facing the hatch/rear of the car on an angle so when you open the trunk the subs are faced right at you. i want it black... how much is this going to cost me? (estimate) i belive the box will need to be 1 cubic foot for each sub

For 2 12's in the sample pics above, painted black with primer and clearcoat is $230 just because I will have to use my own car to make the mold for it, then I have to buy some primer, paint, and clear.
Shipping would be about $55-$90 depending on your location.

Let me know if you are interested...

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

eclipse982nrRSTJan-18-06 07:29 AM
6314 posts,
#86015, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 9

custom gauge pod

custom heater vent piece

custom HVAC piece to hold 7" lcd monitor and safc

another 2gnts work i did

work for a cavalier i did

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

eclipse982nrRSTJan-18-06 07:10 AM
6314 posts,
#86008, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 8

Originally posted by J
Is like how Hondahaters was before he sold it. Basically take out spare & brackets, mold the well with fiberglass, and raise the floor of the trunk to the support beam behind the rear seats between the two strut towers. The illustration is simply what I'd do in MDF, showing how I'd recess the sub & amps down below the floor level. Am looking for trunk spare tire well whatever molded in fiberglass - J

I can go do that for sure.

Let me make you a sketch and email it to you, whats your email address?

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

420a-TnthewerksJan-21-06 05:54 PM
Member since Jun 11th 2004
2267 posts,
#86227, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by eclipse_99rs You should throw out some ballpark estimates as to how much these things cost. Like for single 10-12" subs, 2 10-12" subs, amp racks, nitrous bottles, and the cost of painting. Its just a suggestion, I think people would like to know what they are getting into as far as price goes.
depends on the design really. single boxes usually around about $55-65 unpainted. if you just want the normal base colors like black, red, white, silver, etc etc its $60 more to paint it for primer, paint, and clear coat. the more indepth boxes usually run 100-350. i will post some pics tomorrow of some samples of what I have done and completed to give some people some idea's.
I would be interested in something similar to the old style stealth(?) boxes that mounted in the rear right corner and didn't take up much space, perhaps made out of CF or flat black fiberglass. Hit me up on chat sometime and I can provide you with pics of what I am reffering to...

I would be interested in something like this, too, just for one 10" or 12" sub. What was the quote?

orzechJan-18-06 09:53 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2003
597 posts,
#86038, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 0
Jan-18-06 09:55 AM by orzech

interested in a design liek this finsihed with black paint: wondering how much thansk a lot.

chris

EDIT: the black is the base of the sub box and the red outlines are the fiberglass molds that are raised about the sub box

11.34 at 123 fp3065 28 psi straight pump 93 octane

95 tsi awd 5 speed-2gb 6 bolt dsmlink
95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

JJan-18-06 10:14 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#86039, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 13

Let me make you a sketch and email it to you, whats your email address?

Email addy is:

Thanx
- J

- J

brokenrodguyJan-18-06 12:51 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2004
556 posts,
#86048, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 14

I want the same setup Aggression has. Of course if he doesnt mind me stealing his design

eclipse982nrRSTJan-18-06 02:27 PM
6314 posts,
#86057, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 15

Originally posted by brokenrodguy
I want the same setup Aggression has. Of course if he doesnt mind me stealing his design

Get with him and find out if he cares, if he doesnt, come talk to me.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Max-EclipseJan-18-06 03:56 PM
Member since Dec 08th 2004
527 posts,
#86065, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 17

When I get the rest of my car done, I'm going to drive up there and you are going to build me a crazy setup for my hatch! If that's cool with you, of course. Lol

--------------------------------------
My Parts For Sale - http://picasaweb.google.com/schmeling88/CarParts

Contact me if you're interested in any.

orzechJan-19-06 07:00 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2003
597 posts,
#86091, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 18

i can send you the money for the sub box through paypal if you like, or money order.Justt want to make sure everythig is all good.. are you just going to make like a baseboard for the enclosure sit on, nice and sung in the rear hatch.. your price sounds great and factory black is fine with me, price does not include shipping right?my amp is a rockford fosgate 851s and ill get dimensions for you so you know how big to build the amp rack. thanks a lot.

chris

11.34 at 123 fp3065 28 psi straight pump 93 octane

95 tsi awd 5 speed-2gb 6 bolt dsmlink
95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

DSMhelexJan-19-06 08:48 PM
Member since Aug 15th 2002
19 posts,
#86135, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 19

hey! i seen that white eclipse at modified madness last year in state college. the white one with the polk subs and tv screens in the 6x9 panel.... looked like very nice work.
While were on the subject of painting body parts, what kind of deal can you give me on painting a front bumper (oem with lip), fenders, hood, sideskirts and rear bumper. all oem x13 black. I can do the body work myself, how much for a good spray?

AggressionJan-23-06 05:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#86279, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 15
Jan-23-06 05:03 AM by Aggression

Sweet looking enclosures Mike!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

eclipse982nrRSTJan-18-06 02:26 PM
6314 posts,
#86056, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 13

Originally posted by orzech
interested in a design liek this finsihed with black paint: wondering how much thansk a lot. chris EDIT: the black is the base of the sub box and the red outlines are the fiberglass molds that are raised about the sub box

This can be done for $225 painted factory oem black color.
I just need a downpayment so I know you wont back out on me, and it can be done in about 3-5 days.

PM me if still interested.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

brokenrodguyJan-20-06 10:50 AM
Member since Jun 04th 2004
556 posts,
#86162, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 16

let me know what you want for the same setup like Agression has. He has mannnnny pics of his. I would want exactly what he has minus the part that replaces the seats, so it would only be 2 subs. Painted factory OEM silver .... I know this would be a lil more for the color.

wikid420aJan-20-06 06:15 PM
Member since Jun 14th 2005
144 posts,
#86187, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 21

hey while ur at it u can paint my car for me, wait till i get my flares and wind and shaved door handle kit first lol

eclipse982nrRSTJan-21-06 01:07 AM
6314 posts,
#86201, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 22

Originally posted by wikid420a
hey while ur at it u can paint my car for me, wait till i get my flares and wind and shaved door handle kit first lol

ok

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

kazerJan-21-06 05:53 AM
Member since Jul 22nd 2005
21 posts,
#86207, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 23

I am interested in a center vent cover, in flat black, like in your pictures to house a retractable LCD Screen (normal 1 DIN unit) and to stick my Turbo Timer above it like yours. And I'm not stealing your idea, I had already planned to do it before I saw yours lol.

JJan-21-06 10:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#86217, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 24

Any word as yet? Lemme know, thanx! - J

Originally posted by J
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST Let me make you a sketch and email it to you, whats your email address?
Email addy is: Thanx - J

- J

ameclipseJan-21-06 02:28 PM
Member since Nov 17th 2005
132 posts,
#86221, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 25

How much to paint my car red? Thanks
Anthony

eclipse982nrRSTJan-22-06 12:16 PM
6314 posts,
#86251, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 26

Originally posted by ameclipse
How much to paint my car red? Thanks Anthony

get the supplies and drive here and i will do it for $250

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

DarkEclips96Jan-22-06 12:38 PM
Member since May 23rd 2005
399 posts,
#86252, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 28

Originally posted by ameclipse How much to paint my car red? Thanks Anthony
get the supplies and drive here and i will do it for $250

Dam, I might have to take you up on that this spring if you can.

2002 WRX
Eclipse RS-T..sold

BurnBarfieldJan-22-06 04:37 PM
Member since Dec 27th 2005
65 posts,
#86262, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 29

I'd like to discuss some specifics, but am 99% sure I am in for a box... It will be a in depth project, similar to yours.

email me at ilovesmesomewaffles (at) gmail.com

AggressionJan-23-06 05:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#86280, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 30

Originally posted by brokenrodguy

Yah man, I don't mind at all. Mike will hook you up good. I have purchased from him a couple times now and he is a great guy to do business with. Plus as you can see he has crazy fiberglassing skills. Don't work yourself too hard Mike! Those prices you are giving people are insane.

For those that are getting enclosures built by Mike here, I would toss in a tip on top of what he is asking...because those prices are stupid low. After you calculate the cost of materials he isn't making anything for as much time and hard work that is involved.

I wish you the best Mike!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

WIDECLIPSEJan-23-06 05:12 AM
Member since Apr 14th 2004
1528 posts,
#86281, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 32

Hey Mike, screw getting another job. Looks like you'll be set from the requests from this site alone.

-Roman

eclipse982nrRSTJan-23-06 06:48 AM
6314 posts,
#86284, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 33

Originally posted by WIDECLIPSE
Hey Mike, screw getting another job. Looks like you'll be set from the requests from this site alone.

Well not exactly, lol. Like Agression said, I only end up making about $30 after materials from making these, doesnt include all the labor and everything else put into them.

I do gurantee the absolute best quality of these though, a couple of who posted, I will be in touch soon, dont worry, I didnt forget about you guys, Just been busy making the boxes for people for requested first!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

JJan-23-06 09:32 AM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#86295, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 34

Any word on how much to mold the trunk spare tire well yet?

- J

- J

eclipse982nrRSTJan-24-06 01:03 AM
6314 posts,
#86319, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 35

Originally posted by J
Any word on how much to mold the trunk spare tire well yet? - J

with one sub and one amp like you want, $250 cuz that requires a lot of fiberglass chopmatt, tape and releasing agents.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

AggressionJan-24-06 02:26 AM
Old School 2GNTer
3025 posts,
#86322, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 36

Try not to get burnt out Mike! With all those orders and trying to get it all done in a timely manner could make you hate something you loved to do before.

Good luck man!

--------------------

- 05 Subaru STi

Max-EclipseJan-24-06 04:03 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2004
527 posts,
#86325, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 37

Originally posted by Aggression
Try not to get burnt out Mike! With all those orders and trying to get it all done in a timely manner could make you hate something you loved to do before. Good luck man!

I second that.

--------------------------------------
My Parts For Sale - http://picasaweb.google.com/schmeling88/CarParts

Contact me if you're interested in any.

BlackMagicJan-24-06 05:42 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1243 posts,
#86330, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 38

yea make sure everyone knows that these things take time and they've gotta be patient

http://www.dsmregistry.com/detail.php?carid=1133
*form follows function*

eclipse982nrRSTJan-24-06 07:12 AM
6314 posts,
#86335, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 39

Originally posted by BlackMagic
yea make sure everyone knows that these things take time and they've gotta be patient

Ya I think everyone is starting to realize this.

On a good note though, I am now working at a CHEVY Dealership, dont ask, yes I know, its Chevy, but its a job and it pays very good.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

jst86Jan-25-06 10:05 AM
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
10 posts,
#86378, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 40

do you have any new pics of stuff you been working on? i am still interested in a box but I have some stuff going on right so cant be wasting all my money on my car but hopefully i will make an order with you soon.

JJan-29-06 03:37 PM
Old School 2GNTer
794 posts,
#86575, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 41
Jan-29-06 03:39 PM by J

Just got the okay from wiffle for birthday!
(with one contingency)

You're undoubtably backlogged w/ requests, so just lemme know when you can (my birthday is Mar 21st, so a coup months). Question: I know you've got mad skills w/ fiber, but how many layers thick do you make them? Would you do it with brackets knocked off or left on (doesn't matter I suppose)?

The only determining factor if I can or not is shipping; I assume the $250 doesn't cover shipping, or does it? If not, how much to 33016 (business/commercial addy). Greyhound, Freight, Flock of Carrier Pigeons... whatever, don't have much room to play (already pushing it).

Can PayPal whenever you're able,
- J (PM'd)

- J

eclipse982nrRSTJan-30-06 12:46 PM
6314 posts,
#86611, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 42

I am working with J getting theirs situated right now designing it and then hopefully starting on it this weekend for them, after theirs is done, I am taking the next order, so if you want one and have it designed already, post here AND PM me with details so you get next the spot open

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

96rs-tJan-30-06 01:35 PM
Member since Jun 04th 2003
2203 posts,
#86615, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 43

excuse my sketch here, but mine is fairly simple. Just want a flat base that hold my 2 12" subs, and an amp. I want the enclosure to sit half way down my trunk area, and want the enclosure to seal all edges tightly so there are no gaps (just like the spare/tire cover). let me know how much, thanks.

SoCal DSM
1996 RS-T: Under Construction
1999 GS AE: New daily driver
"USING NO WAY AS A WAY, HAVING NO LIMITATION AS A LIMITATION"--BRUCE LEE

eclipse982nrRSTJan-30-06 01:42 PM
6314 posts,
#86616, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 44

Originally posted by 96rs-t
excuse my sketch here, but mine is fairly simple. Just want a flat base that hold my 2 12" subs, and an amp. I want the enclosure to sit half way down my trunk area, and want the enclosure to seal all edges tightly so there are no gaps (just like the spare/tire cover). let me know how much, thanks.

PM sent.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

eperez1Feb-12-06 03:48 PM
Member since Feb 12th 2006
1 posts,
#87157, "RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order."
In response to Reply # 0

What can you do for a 99 spyder?? Loking for a set-up for one 12 and an amp. Let me know. Thanks.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #85948 Previous topic | Next topic