Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectRE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=85948&mesg_id=86227
86227, RE: FS: Fiberglass Boxes, your design, made to order.
Posted by 420a-Tnthewerks, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Originally posted by djtrickee
Originally posted by eclipse982nrRST
Originally posted by eclipse_99rs You should throw out some ballpark estimates as to how much these things cost. Like for single 10-12" subs, 2 10-12" subs, amp racks, nitrous bottles, and the cost of painting. Its just a suggestion, I think people would like to know what they are getting into as far as price goes.
depends on the design really. single boxes usually around about $55-65 unpainted. if you just want the normal base colors like black, red, white, silver, etc etc its $60 more to paint it for primer, paint, and clear coat. the more indepth boxes usually run 100-350. i will post some pics tomorrow of some samples of what I have done and completed to give some people some idea's.
I would be interested in something similar to the old style stealth(?) boxes that mounted in the rear right corner and didn't take up much space, perhaps made out of CF or flat black fiberglass. Hit me up on chat sometime and I can provide you with pics of what I am reffering to...

I would be interested in something like this, too, just for one 10" or 12" sub. What was the quote?

I generated this page in 0.019180059432983 seconds, executing 6 queries.