Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #370
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: EclipseStar" Previous topic | Next topic
ErikSep-09-05 08:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#377, "RE: EclipseStar"
In response to In response to 2

He has not responded in over 3 days since the last E-mail. I requested a refund of just the shipping costs that I was out seeing that I thought I could get at least that. So, I'm back here still with this unresolved. I felt that I've been as professional as I can possibly be. After seeing that he has posted here at 2gnt several times since the E-mail, I now realize that there will be no transaction. It has been brought to my attention that the so called worthless fenders are now on EBAY. He even used the pictures I sent him.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-99-Mitsubishi-Eclipse-Z3-Fenders_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33644QQitemZ7998198081QQrdZ1

He also claims that he had to purchase two new fenders because my fenders were useless. I was to recieve two stock fenders in the trade, why did he buy two new ones? Why didn't he just use the ones he had and just send back mine? I then come to find this fender on Ebay also.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-97-Mitsubishi-Eclipse-Drivers-Side-Fender_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33644QQitemZ7998180783QQrdZ1

This guy is making money on parts he didn't pay for. He has fenders, or at least one good stock one to start, according to the Ebay posting. He's got lots of excuses. I would have been plenty happy with one good fender or a refund for shipping. I've told him this. He has had plenty of easy chances to resolve this. He just doesn't want to. Do not deal with this guy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

EclipseStar [View all] , Erik, Aug-25-05 09:20 AM
  RE: EclipseStar, EclipseStar, Sep-01-05 06:05 AM, #1
RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Sep-01-05 06:40 AM, #2
RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Sep-09-05 08:06 AM #3
RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Sep-27-05 07:19 AM, #4
      RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Oct-17-05 04:29 PM, #5

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #370 Previous topic | Next topic