Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #370
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: EclipseStar" Previous topic | Next topic
ErikSep-01-05 06:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#374, "RE: EclipseStar"
In response to In response to 0

My reply to the PM:

Man, I have tried several times to settle this. You did not respond until you felt threatened. We are adults and can resolve problems privately. I prefer to do so. Do you think I'm going to blindly send $50 to a person who won't acknowledge me? If I had sent the money would you have REALLY sent your fenders? If the fenders were so unuseable, why didn't you contact me immediately? I would have filed a complaint with UPS and I would have more than happy to take back the broken fenders, documented, and continued to deal with UPS on the matter until a refund was recieved. Parcel companies fuck shit up all the time. If they had been useless then, you should have told me instead of doing nothing. I'm always more than willing to settle any dispute. If I were in the business to fuck people over, I'd be a lawyer or doctor. Maybe working for an HMO, but not in the car industry. If you can't use them fine. What are you out of? You still have your fenders. I'll send the money if I know I'm going to recieve them. If not, fine. We talked, and I think you are a very busy, reputable person who didn't want to confront a situation. I had no other way to get your attention and used the board as a VERY LAST RESORT. I have nothing. No fenders and I'm $40 more broke. If we can work something out privately, I will then leave appropriate post on the board. I don't hold grudges, but I don't like unfinished business. Lemme know what you to do. Eclipseturbors@yahoo is still the addy.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

EclipseStar [View all] , Erik, Aug-25-05 09:20 AM
  RE: EclipseStar, EclipseStar, Sep-01-05 06:05 AM, #1
RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Sep-01-05 06:40 AM #2
RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Sep-09-05 08:06 AM, #3
RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Sep-27-05 07:19 AM, #4
      RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Oct-17-05 04:29 PM, #5

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #370 Previous topic | Next topic