Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #370
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: EclipseStar" Previous topic | Next topic
EclipseStarSep-01-05 06:05 AM
Member since Jun 01st 2005
108 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#373, "RE: EclipseStar"
In response to In response to 0

Are you serious? You sent me pic of the fenders correct...But you sent them on the car, and I still have the pictures you sent to me. But they are not even close to what you are saying here, I got fenders that are missing peices, and are TOTALLY unusable. I will refund you the shipping cost, no problem, please send me a paypal name to send you the money you lost on shipping. How do you have a right to complain here, when you owe me 50$ and sent me bad fenders, after sending pictures of fenders on the car. These must have not been on the car in months, and look like someone jumped on them. Trust me if I could find a way to use them I would have.

I would like to have this removed, because I feel this is a horrible way to go about this. And I still don't understand why I'm gonna end out loosing here. PLease explain to me and ALL of 2gnt.com why I gotta loose out when you sent out a bad product and you still own me money?? LOL

DeAn
DsmStar@gmail.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

EclipseStar [View all] , Erik, Aug-25-05 09:20 AM
  RE: EclipseStar, EclipseStar, Sep-01-05 06:05 AM #1
RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Sep-01-05 06:40 AM, #2
RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Sep-09-05 08:06 AM, #3
RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Sep-27-05 07:19 AM, #4
      RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Oct-17-05 04:29 PM, #5

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #370 Previous topic | Next topic