Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #370
View in linear mode

Subject: "EclipseStar" Previous topic | Next topic
ErikAug-25-05 09:20 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#370, "EclipseStar"

We had agreed to trade my Z3 Fenders for his stock fenders plus $50. My fenders were not in perfect condition and needed fiberglass work. I took numerous pictures and sent them to him upon request. He agreed that he definately wanted to work out the trade after seeing the condition of the fenders. I sent the fenders and he acknowledged recieving them. I had an emergency that did not allow me to come up with an extra $50 that week. I informed him immediately and he was fine with it. Less than a week later I had got the money to send him, but he refused to reply to my E-mails. He called me about a week later and said that he was moving and was really busy at work. I trusted that he would start replying to E-mails again so I could send the money and get the fenders I needed. He didn't. He recently PM's me (after weeks have gone by and having E-mailed and PM'ed a number of times now) stating that the fenders are unuseable. This guy refuses to contact me, will not work out a refund of my fenders, or at the very least for the shipping costs it cost me to send them. This is my first bad experience since I've been on the board in over 3 years.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

EclipseStar [View all] , Erik, Aug-25-05 09:20 AM
  RE: EclipseStar, EclipseStar, Sep-01-05 06:05 AM, #1
RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Sep-01-05 06:40 AM, #2
RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Sep-09-05 08:06 AM, #3
RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Sep-27-05 07:19 AM, #4
      RE: EclipseStar, Erik, Oct-17-05 04:29 PM, #5

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #370 Previous topic | Next topic