Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #434
View in linear mode

Subject: "Hiphop615...Todd Kilsig" Previous topic | Next topic
AdministratorStar Turbo TalonDec-18-05 12:41 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#434, "Hiphop615...Todd Kilsig"
Dec-18-05 01:08 PM by Star Turbo Talon

Purchased a Radio pocket from him NOV 16th. Never received item. I have filed a Paypal complaint to recover my funds.

Be careful with this member if you decide to dealing with him.

He has not responded to emails either

Terry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

shazow1969Dec-18-05 03:18 PM
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
466 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#435, "RE: Hiphop615...Todd Kilsig"
In response to Reply # 0

Same here Speaker grill paid for NOV 17 Still not recieved.

Did respond to my email though saying that he would send it out right away and that he had been very busy. But that was like 2 weeks ago and still no speaker grill.

-Kevin

01 Blazer LS 4.3/5spd dropped and clean DD
88 Camaro RS 361 CID with a 6spd and a bar 10 second street car on motor.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonDec-21-05 03:15 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#437, "RE: Hiphop615...Todd Kilsig"
In response to Reply # 1

After seeing this Todd sent out the pocket and i had it within 2 days. He promptly explained the delay and apologized for not getting it to the post office sooner, even offered a partial refund.

Thank you Todd

HipHop615Dec-21-05 05:02 PM
Member since Sep 14th 2003
2333 posts,
#438, "RE: Hiphop615...Todd Kilsig"
In response to Reply # 2

=( Im sorry again for all your delays.....it sucks seeing my name on the bad guy list like this and all I can say is that Im sorry Ive just been so busy with finals and work and the fact that all the parts were at my house where I didnt live at the time, all i can say is that im sorry and I really dont have any reason for being that late on your products...but both of you should have your parts now....again all i can say is that I am deeply sorry and I wish i would have kept in contact with you guys sorry again. -Todd-

Turbo8u - "I've never heard so many BOV's in my life at once..." (At So. Cali Meet-Up Sep. 25th)

Me - "I don't think I lost the love for my car, I think the cops took it..."

shazow1969Dec-22-05 06:58 AM
Member since Sep 22nd 2005
466 posts,
#439, "RE: Hiphop615...Todd Kilsig"
In response to Reply # 2

I emailed him 2 days ago and he replied that it been shipped out last week. And that he had been very busy and apoplgized for the wait.

-Kevin

01 Blazer LS 4.3/5spd dropped and clean DD
88 Camaro RS 361 CID with a 6spd and a bar 10 second street car on motor.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #434 Previous topic | Next topic