Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #359
View in linear mode

Subject: "The Speed Factor (dsmtuner vendor)" Previous topic | Next topic
totaleklipse97Jul-26-05 06:53 AM
Member since May 14th 2003
3589 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#359, "The Speed Factor (dsmtuner vendor)"

Well I was pricing around for Brembo Rotors and saw them on Tooners. At first they were quite prompt on service and shipped on time. Upon recieving the GSX rotors they looked a little small. I measured them and they fell short of the GSX 10.8" size. I called them promptly and explained the situation. Even at this point they were very nice and understanding. He researched the part # and said that is what corresponded to GSX rotors. He finally measured his and realized I was right. I shipped back the rotors on MY OWN COST!

This is when I became dissapointed with their service. After a week I call them and ask them if they recieved the rotors back in the mail. They respond by saying "yes we recieved the rotors and have shipped out yours today". Well I wait several days and call them back, still no rotors. Martin kinda blows me off, says "I shipped the rotors, I will call you back with the Tracking#". He never calls back. Call back several days later, similiar response. Finally I call again and leave a message, they didn't answer the phone. Two days later Martin calls me with a tracking number, it was shipped the day before.

Their ability to deal with bad situations dissapoint me highly. Not only did they request that *I pay for shipping for *Their mistake. Also they dick me around for 2 weeks until they ship me the correct rotors. *If you can deal with them on a non personal level, their service is fine. I personaly would NOT purchase from them again..

I really do *NOT like making posts like this, but I felt this was very dissapointing service from a DSM shop.

-----------------------------------

My DSM registry.......Powered By Exile Racing
VW= The joy of driving
DSM= The frustration of fixing

The wonders of 2gnt chat:

‹totaleklipse97› so what benefits do i get from being ur e-boyfriend
‹Jen› uh... the honor?
‹totaleklipse97› somehow i guess i got that title now
‹Jen› somehow.....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

The Speed Factor (dsmtuner vendor) [View all] , totaleklipse97, Jul-26-05 06:53 AM
  RE: The Speed Factor (dsmtuner vendor), eclipse_gs_1512, Dec-15-05 09:39 AM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) Bad Guys topic #359 Previous topic | Next topic