Go back to previous topic
Forum nameBad Guys
Topic subjectHiphop615...Todd Kilsig
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=36&topic_id=434
434, Hiphop615...Todd Kilsig
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Purchased a Radio pocket from him NOV 16th. Never received item. I have filed a Paypal complaint to recover my funds.

Be careful with this member if you decide to dealing with him.

He has not responded to emails either

Terry
435, RE: Hiphop615...Todd Kilsig
Posted by shazow1969, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Same here Speaker grill paid for NOV 17 Still not recieved.

Did respond to my email though saying that he would send it out right away and that he had been very busy. But that was like 2 weeks ago and still no speaker grill.

-Kevin
437, RE: Hiphop615...Todd Kilsig
Posted by Star Turbo Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
After seeing this Todd sent out the pocket and i had it within 2 days. He promptly explained the delay and apologized for not getting it to the post office sooner, even offered a partial refund.

Thank you Todd
438, RE: Hiphop615...Todd Kilsig
Posted by HipHop615, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
=( Im sorry again for all your delays.....it sucks seeing my name on the bad guy list like this and all I can say is that Im sorry Ive just been so busy with finals and work and the fact that all the parts were at my house where I didnt live at the time, all i can say is that im sorry and I really dont have any reason for being that late on your products...but both of you should have your parts now....again all i can say is that I am deeply sorry and I wish i would have kept in contact with you guys sorry again. -Todd-
439, RE: Hiphop615...Todd Kilsig
Posted by shazow1969, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I emailed him 2 days ago and he replied that it been shipped out last week. And that he had been very busy and apoplgized for the wait.

-Kevin
I generated this page in 0.0090880393981934 seconds, executing 7 queries.