Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #868
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: TurboXS Type H-RFL" Previous topic | Next topic
PatrickOct-17-02 11:24 AM
Old School 2GNTer
54 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#868, "FS: TurboXS Type H-RFL"

Selling a Turbo XS Type H-RFL Blow-off valve. Barely used, and practically new. I bought it just a week ago. The sound is pretty cool and intimidating and is definitely loud! A little too loud for my taste, however if you are out to show-off you've got a turbo under the hood with the BOV sound, this will undoubtedly let people know.
Included are the Type H-RFL BOV, 2 mild steel adaptors, spring-adjusting washers, and hex key that came standard.

I'm also including the optional Greddy Flange, as well as, the 90-degree bend adapter. Both had to be purchased seperately and cost $30 and $40, respectively. With the flange and 90-degree adapter there is no welding at all. The Greddy Flange allows it to fit directly to the STAR piping (I'm not sure about the Hahn since I don't have that kit), and the 90-degree bend easily allows it to fit under the hood. Easily a 15min install.

.........$180 shipped (ground)

Patrick

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

eclipsekaiserOct-18-02 04:54 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2375 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#869, "RE: FS: TurboXS Type H-RFL"
In response to Reply # 0

sent an inquiry about it. I sould have bought it when I had the chance to.

-K-

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GorkoRacingOct-18-02 08:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1757 posts,
#870, "RE: FS: TurboXS Type H-RFL"
In response to Reply # 1

I'm interested too. My friend wants an rfl and i have a greddy bov for my ner piping that would not fit with my hood so maybe that 90 bend would work and i wouldnt need new piping. Send me an email
Antonsw123@aol.com

taloniizedOct-19-02 08:17 AM
Member since Apr 24th 2002
786 posts,
#871, "RE: FS: TurboXS Type H-RFL"
In response to Reply # 2

If you still have it e-mail me taloniized@aol.com and we'll make a deal. I tried e-mailing you but there was no response.

1995 Eagle Talon Esi
14.4 @ 102MPH
Speedworld Motorplex
Phoenix, Arizona

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #868 Previous topic | Next topic