Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS: TurboXS Type H-RFL
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=868
868, FS: TurboXS Type H-RFL
Posted by Patrick, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Selling a Turbo XS Type H-RFL Blow-off valve. Barely used, and practically new. I bought it just a week ago. The sound is pretty cool and intimidating and is definitely loud! A little too loud for my taste, however if you are out to show-off you've got a turbo under the hood with the BOV sound, this will undoubtedly let people know.
Included are the Type H-RFL BOV, 2 mild steel adaptors, spring-adjusting washers, and hex key that came standard.

I'm also including the optional Greddy Flange, as well as, the 90-degree bend adapter. Both had to be purchased seperately and cost $30 and $40, respectively. With the flange and 90-degree adapter there is no welding at all. The Greddy Flange allows it to fit directly to the STAR piping (I'm not sure about the Hahn since I don't have that kit), and the 90-degree bend easily allows it to fit under the hood. Easily a 15min install.

.........$180 shipped (ground)

Patrick

869, RE: FS: TurboXS Type H-RFL
Posted by eclipsekaiser, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
sent an inquiry about it. I sould have bought it when I had the chance to.
870, RE: FS: TurboXS Type H-RFL
Posted by GorkoRacing, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I'm interested too. My friend wants an rfl and i have a greddy bov for my ner piping that would not fit with my hood so maybe that 90 bend would work and i wouldnt need new piping. Send me an email
Antonsw123@aol.com
871, RE: FS: TurboXS Type H-RFL
Posted by taloniized, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
If you still have it e-mail me taloniized@aol.com and we'll make a deal. I tried e-mailing you but there was no response.
I generated this page in 0.013396024703979 seconds, executing 7 queries.