Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #630
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold" Previous topic | Next topic
1TuffRSOct-13-02 06:27 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#630, "FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"

60mm Jeep throttle body and 95-99 eclipse upper intake
manifold modified (port matched to fit new Jeep throttle body diameter and AIS air inlet blocked) to fit a 2nd generation non-turbo eclipse. Comes ready to install with upper manifold gasket, EGR tube gasket, purge solenoid to throttle body vacuum hose adapter, modified upper manifold and jeep throttle body pre-assembled.

Prices:
1)If you provide all of the parts, excluding gaskets, (basically the stock upper manifold, TB and Jeep TB): $100

2) If you provide us with your stock upper manifold and TB, but we have to provide the Jeep TB the cost will be $175

3) If we have to provide all the parts the cost will be $275 (that includes $100 core charge). Once we get your stock parts we will refund you the 100 bucks. READ: Your stock pieces must be in useable condition, if they are not you will have to pay for return shipping and we will keep the core charge.

Turn around time is expected to be about 2 weeks. It may go faster than that, but it should not be any longer than that. Please email all of your requests to tdaug@yahoo.com or post it and any questions you may have here. We will accept paypal, but if you use a credit card expect to be charged for the extra charge we will incur. We will also accept money orders, email me and I will send you my address.

I think that is about it, once again if you have any questions let me know.

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT
88 Toyota Supra NA-T (w/ sports package)
Got Boost?? Hell yeah I-6 turbo powah baby!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, Erik, Oct-13-02 08:16 AM, #1
RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, 1TuffRS, Oct-13-02 03:57 PM, #2
      RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, BeefGG, Oct-14-02 01:49 PM, #3
           RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, 1TuffRS, Oct-14-02 02:51 PM, #4
                RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, Grashper, Oct-14-02 03:19 PM, #5
                     RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, 1TuffRS, Oct-14-02 03:35 PM, #6
                          RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, djtrickee, Oct-14-02 05:28 PM, #7
                               RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, 1TuffRS, Oct-15-02 01:28 AM, #8
                                    RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, sinesis333, Oct-15-02 09:37 PM, #9
                                         RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, 1TuffRS, Oct-16-02 01:59 AM, #10
                                              RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, jaypwshs, Oct-16-02 03:47 AM, #11
                                                   RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, 1TuffRS, Oct-16-02 04:20 AM, #12
                                                   RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, fauchpj, Oct-16-02 04:22 AM, #13
                                                        RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, 1TuffRS, Oct-16-02 06:34 AM, #14
                                                             RE%253A Jeep TB w%252F modified upper manifold, sinesis333, Oct-20-02 04:02 PM, #15
                                                                  RE: RE%253A Jeep TB w%252F modified upper manifold, 1TuffRS, Oct-23-02 08:39 AM, #16
                                                                       RE: RE%253A Jeep TB w%252F modified upper manifold, fauchpj, Oct-23-02 08:54 AM, #17
                                                                            RE: RE%253A Jeep TB w%252F modified upper manifold, 1TuffRS, Oct-23-02 09:01 AM, #18
                                                                                 RE: RE%253A Jeep TB w%252F modified upper manifold, fauchpj, Oct-23-02 09:29 AM, #19
                                                                                 RE: RE%253A Jeep TB w%252F modified upper manifold, loudgs, Oct-23-02 11:21 AM, #20
                                                                                 RE: RE%253A Jeep TB w%252F modified upper manifold, sinesis333, Oct-23-02 08:40 PM, #22
RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, GhEttOrAiD, Oct-23-02 03:47 PM, #21
RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, 1TuffRS, Oct-24-02 02:02 AM, #23
      RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, jdpilot, Oct-24-02 09:38 AM, #24
           RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, Clay, Oct-24-02 07:48 PM, #25
                RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, 1TuffRS, Oct-25-02 04:58 PM, #26
                     RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, sinesis333, Nov-11-02 08:11 PM, #27
                          RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, Cereal5, Nov-14-02 03:10 AM, #28
RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold, sinesis333, Nov-29-02 11:10 PM, #29

ErikOct-13-02 08:16 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1536 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#631, "RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 0

Will you guys be offering a port matching option if I send the lower intake section also?

Shit is all apart. Typical...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

1TuffRSOct-13-02 03:57 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#632, "RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 1

well my buddy is the one doing the porting and he said that all he would be able to do is match the openings to the gasket and doesnt have the necessary equipment to get all of the runners. Because of that he would rather not do that. So in short no.

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

BeefGGOct-14-02 01:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
196 posts,
#633, "RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 2

Hey. I'm interested. Umm... email me more info at rcdesigner@aol.com

1TuffRSOct-14-02 02:51 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#634, "RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 3

Hey man, I sent you an email, but im not sure what info you want. Reply to the message with any questions you may have and Ill reply asap.

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

GrashperOct-14-02 03:19 PM
Old School 2GNTer
882 posts,
#635, "RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 4

Sounds good Bro. Do you have any numbers on this mod. HP,Torgue? How about a video. That would be cool to see it in action. Just a thought.

no more 420A

only 4G63

1TuffRSOct-14-02 03:35 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#636, "RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 5

no we dont have a video of my car making the sound, but that is a really good idea. As far as numbers, some guys in my car club and I will be heading out to the track on the 25th and Im hoping my times will drop from the current 15.7 to mid to low 15's breaking the current record of 15.5

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

djtrickeeOct-14-02 05:28 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#637, "RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 6

I also am very interested. How do you complete the transaction? I would have to do the $275 deal and then send you my stocker parts? Do you take Paypal and then refund the money? or what? Let me know because I am somewhat interested as soon as you find out some numbers. Also what about driveability? Will I throw a CEL?
Thanks for any info?
-Chris b.

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

1TuffRSOct-15-02 01:28 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#638, "RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 7

If you were to send me the 275 now, we would start working on your set up now and when it is completed we send the finished parts to you so you can install it. Once you install our pieces you would then ship us your old uppermanifold, and TB. Once we recieve it, we will paypal your $100 back. My paypal account is tdaug@yahoo.com

Also I did get a CEL when I first installed it, but that was taken care of by disconnecting the battery for 15min. Driveability with it is great. I have no problems getting around town. In fact it is a lot more fun since I have so much more power at part throttle

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

sinesis333Oct-15-02 09:37 PM
Member since Apr 02nd 2002
474 posts,
#639, "RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 8

I heard that it is possible to port out these Jeep TB's to as much as 65-68mm.
Would that just be TOO much? Or do you think it's worth a try?
I know that with anything that you do, there is a danger of over-doing
it. But if you could....just imagine the gains....what are our TB's...something like 50 or 52mm stock right?

~E~ 1999gs
AEM C.A.I./GS-T exhaust/Magnecore wires/Iridium Ngk's/Custom mesh Grill/Upper F/R strut tower bars/TB bored to 55mm/AFX UDP

1TuffRSOct-16-02 01:59 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#640, "RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 9

yeah ours are like 52 or 53, and I would say that without forced induction you should hold off on 60,

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

jaypwshsOct-16-02 03:47 AM
Member since Sep 18th 2002
70 posts,
#641, "RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 10

will combining this with the hahn kit will be alright?

1TuffRSOct-16-02 04:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#642, "RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 11

of course, all it is is a larger TB which allows more air into your engine. The TB does not change its position in the engine bay so everything will work, from intakes to turbo kits.

Also whenever you guys order, let me know what year car you have. On the upper manifolds 95's have a different fitting than the 96+ manifolds, and we just need to know which year your car is so that we include the correct one.

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

fauchpjOct-16-02 04:22 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#643, "RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 11

wow this sounds really good. do you have any pics?

1TuffRSOct-16-02 06:34 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#644, "RE: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 13

no, not at this time, but my car club, Carolina DSM, has a meet on the 19th and we always have like 2 digital cameras present. Ill take some pics and post them up. It looks really cool sitting in the engine bay, hell we even polish the units as best we can so they are chrome like.

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

sinesis333Oct-20-02 04:02 PM
474 posts,
#645, "RE%253A Jeep TB w%252F modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 14

~E~ 1999gs
AEM C.A.I./GS-T exhaust/Magnecore wires/Iridium Ngk's/Custom mesh Grill/Upper F/R strut tower bars/TB bored to 55mm/AFX UDP

1TuffRSOct-23-02 08:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#646, "RE: RE%253A Jeep TB w%252F modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 15

bump

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

fauchpjOct-23-02 08:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#647, "RE: RE%253A Jeep TB w%252F modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 16

how long do you guys plan on doing this

1TuffRSOct-23-02 09:01 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#648, "RE: RE%253A Jeep TB w%252F modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 17

we will probably be doing it for a while, but it depends on how many people are really interested and arent going to send me a money order and then ask for it back (it happened).

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

fauchpjOct-23-02 09:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
4784 posts,
#649, "RE: RE%253A Jeep TB w%252F modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 18

well im really interested, i have money, but im tryin to save for a laptop. maybe sometime around christmas is when i could pay you for it. still plan on making them then?

loudgsOct-23-02 11:21 AM
Member since Apr 10th 2002
611 posts,
#650, "RE: RE%253A Jeep TB w%252F modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 19

what if we provide just the stock TB from the eclipse? how much would that make it?

1993 Eagle Talon Tsi FWD
6 bolt swap COMPLETE!
ACT flywheel, ACT 2600, Joe P MBC, Autometer boost guage, Buschur DP, Buschur high flow cat, prothane motor mounts, BM tranny lsd insert, K&N,balance shafts eliminated, EGR blocked, free mods, and sweet ass 16g @ 18psi.

sinesis333Oct-23-02 08:40 PM
474 posts,
#651, "RE: RE%253A Jeep TB w%252F modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 18

I think you already lnow that I'm interested....and unfortunately broke at the moment....wouldn't be able to let anyone see me under the hood of my car again...cause they know that means I spent $$$ I don't have..hehe

soon though

~E~ 1999gs

GhEttOrAiDOct-23-02 03:47 PM
Member since Oct 22nd 2002
1226 posts,
#652, "RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 0

damn damn damn i gotta get this done

let me know when you're about to/considering ending the service and I'll have money/my shit on its way asap... I'm just... negative uhh.. about $2000 right now so its not gonna be for a little while I hope.. !!

FS: 2.5" Test Pipe 25 shipped

1TuffRSOct-24-02 02:02 AM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#653, "RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 21

yeah, its highly likely that we will continue making them atleast until a little after christmas.

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

jdpilotOct-24-02 09:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1128 posts,
#654, "RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 23

Polished, Sweet!!! I am interested, you so have mail!!

Second Place "Sanford Sound SLAP 2005" Mild 2-Door
http://www.sanfordsound.com/carwash2005.htm
Second Place "Scrapefest 2002" 2nd Gen Mild
1995 GS AT, 97-99 Conversion.
2000 BMW Z3 2.8
1999 Chevy K2500 crew cab
5 jets skis, 3 snowmobiles, 2 ATVs. BRAAP!
Member # 1147

ClayOct-24-02 07:48 PM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#655, "RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 24

". . .after christmas. . ."
cool, just enough time to crunch up some cash.

95 GST | So-Cal

1TuffRSOct-25-02 04:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
2338 posts,
#656, "RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 25

i think a lot of people are trying to get the money together. I realize that most of you guys cannot live with down time and have to shell out the 275. For that reason we will probably sell them a little longer.

Toney
'97 RS 5 Speed (totaled)
15.4606@88.42 Mph
96 Toyota Celica GT

sinesis333Nov-11-02 08:11 PM
474 posts,
#657, "RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 26

bump....was about to go out.....saving $$$

~E~ 1999gs

Cereal5Nov-14-02 03:10 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#658, "RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 27

throwin a BUMP

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

sinesis333Nov-29-02 11:10 PM
474 posts,
#659, "RE: FS: Jeep TB w/ modified upper manifold"
In response to Reply # 0

any updates??? you were talking about a dyno run earlier....any new news?
more importantly....are you still making them?

~E~ 1999gs

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #630 Previous topic | Next topic