Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #59106
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB: Interior....whole thing...." Previous topic | Next topic
a_miller_76Oct-25-04 03:23 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59106, "WTB: Interior....whole thing...."

Okay I got mad at my painted interior and began stripping the car to replace it. Pushin420a was supposed to have a gray interior for me but I haven't heard from him in weeks. I guess he's having some life problems.

No matter, I need an interior. Preferably Tan so I don't have to replace my seats. I need all plastics and the trunk floor/carpet. I will get the passenger area carpet off ebay.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., My99eclipseRS, Oct-25-04 03:30 AM, #1
RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., Blizare, Oct-25-04 05:26 AM, #2
      RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., orzech, Oct-25-04 08:20 AM, #3
           RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., a_miller_76, Oct-25-04 08:29 AM, #4
                RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., orzech, Oct-25-04 08:53 AM, #5
                     RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., Sorry_i_Win, Oct-25-04 09:03 AM, #6
                     RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., a_miller_76, Oct-25-04 09:08 AM, #7
                          RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., orzech, Oct-25-04 11:47 AM, #8
                               RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., Justin99RS, Oct-25-04 02:51 PM, #9
                                    RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., a_miller_76, Oct-26-04 02:08 AM, #10
                                    RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., orzech, Oct-26-04 05:04 AM, #11
                                         RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., a_miller_76, Oct-26-04 06:38 AM, #12
                                              RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., orzech, Oct-26-04 08:32 AM, #13
                                                   RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., a_miller_76, Oct-26-04 08:38 AM, #14
                                    RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., Sorry_i_Win, Oct-27-04 12:01 PM, #28
RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., streetlightning, Oct-26-04 10:04 AM, #15
RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., a_miller_76, Oct-26-04 10:14 AM, #16
      RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...., orzech, Oct-26-04 11:49 AM, #17
           pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, orzech, Oct-26-04 04:01 PM, #18
                RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, a_miller_76, Oct-27-04 12:40 AM, #19
                     RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, orzech, Oct-27-04 02:13 AM, #20
                          RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, Malenko, Oct-27-04 04:12 AM, #21
                               RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, a_miller_76, Oct-27-04 06:39 AM, #22
                                    RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, Malenko, Oct-27-04 07:54 AM, #23
                                         RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, a_miller_76, Oct-27-04 08:40 AM, #24
                                              RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, orzech, Oct-27-04 09:02 AM, #25
                                                   RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, a_miller_76, Oct-27-04 09:18 AM, #26
                                                        RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, orzech, Oct-27-04 10:32 AM, #27
                                                             RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, farmdogg55, Oct-27-04 02:23 PM, #29
                                                                  RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, a_miller_76, Oct-28-04 01:57 AM, #30
                                                                       RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, orzech, Oct-28-04 02:14 AM, #31
                                                                            RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, a_miller_76, Oct-28-04 04:39 AM, #32
                                                                                 RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, orzech, Oct-28-04 05:06 AM, #33
                                                                                      RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, farmdogg55, Oct-28-04 08:21 AM, #34
                                                                                           RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, Malenko, Oct-28-04 06:27 PM, #35
                                                                                                RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, farmdogg55, Oct-28-04 07:02 PM, #36
                                                                                                     RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels, a_miller_76, Oct-29-04 02:01 AM, #37

My99eclipseRSOct-25-04 03:30 AM
Member since Aug 14th 2002
346 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59107, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 0

free bump, but good luck..ive been trying for 6 months now..

----------------------------------------
1999 Kalapana Black RS-T 14.50@98.38 sold. never forgotten
2003 Mustang GT 11.97@116.48 fun, yet impractical
2003 Escape better for 2 young children.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BlizareOct-25-04 05:26 AM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#59118, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 1

yo aaron

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

orzechOct-25-04 08:20 AM
Member since Aug 07th 2003
597 posts,
#59130, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 2

i have a lot of tan pieces that will get you started. Ill send you some pics ASAP.

CHris

11.34 at 123 fp3065 28 psi straight pump 93 octane

95 tsi awd 5 speed-2gb 6 bolt dsmlink
95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

a_miller_76Oct-25-04 08:29 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59131, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by orzech
i have a lot of tan pieces that will get you started. Ill send you some pics ASAP. CHris

Awesome, thank you.

orzechOct-25-04 08:53 AM
597 posts,
#59133, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 4

PICS:

i have both rear speaker panels, the rear window trim, and almost all the rest of the hathc pieces. ill get more picks when they are all set.

I am in western NY

95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

Sorry_i_WinOct-25-04 09:03 AM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#59135, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 5

I have a complete grey interior for sale.. i'd prefer not to have to ship it tho cause shipping alone is around $150. I have pics of everything on my other computer if anyone is seriously interested. I'm in southwestern PA... Some one was supposed to pick it up, but never did. Without the seats, I'm trying to get around $200 for everything, but make an offer.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

a_miller_76Oct-25-04 09:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59139, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 5

PICS: i have both rear speaker panels, the rear window trim, and almost all the rest of the hathc pieces. ill get more picks when they are all set. I am in western NY

That's exactly what i'm lookin for dude. Don't happen to have the door panels do you? If not that's okay, just curious. I can get those from a dealer I think.

orzechOct-25-04 11:47 AM
597 posts,
#59169, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 7

no door panels. Do you need the rear hatch stuff too? B/c i have to strip the paint of those. Ill get pics of those when they are all done. And to warn you the rear hatch cover has a couple gouges and scratches in it.

95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

Justin99RSOct-25-04 02:51 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1594 posts,
#59182, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 8

john man...i still want the interior....i can pay you and then pick it up in dec, i'll be in MD for 2 weeks so will be easier then...if you can store it till then..

'99 RS
gone, never forgotten

'03 BMW 330i 5speed

'00 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4.7

a_miller_76Oct-26-04 02:08 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59212, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 9

ttt

orzechOct-26-04 05:04 AM
597 posts,
#59222, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 10

wut stuff do you want??

95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

a_miller_76Oct-26-04 06:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59229, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 11

wut stuff do you want??

Okay I'll tell you what I DON'T have

Underdash drivers and pas side.
Glove box.
Center console side panels. I have the center console though.
Door panels.
Kick panels.
Door sill plates.
Rear window trim.
Rear speaker cover panel area things.
Trunk plastic.
Trunk floor board.
Trunk carpet.
Hatch Trim.

Right now I have a dash and a center console and that's it

orzechOct-26-04 08:32 AM
597 posts,
#59241, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 12

you are in luck, i have everything except the door sill plates and 1 kick panel and door panels. How does 250 shipped sound for everything? I have to double check the condition of everything but i have almost every piece you are looking for.

95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

a_miller_76Oct-26-04 08:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59242, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 13

you are in luck, i have everything except the door sill plates and 1 kick panel and door panels. How does 250 shipped sound for everything? I have to double check the condition of everything but i have almost every piece you are looking for.

Wait, i forgot about the headliner...throw in a tan headliner and we may have a deal

Sorry_i_WinOct-27-04 12:01 PM
Member since Jul 10th 2002
1910 posts,
#59357, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Justin99RS
john man...i still want the interior....i can pay you and then pick it up in dec, i'll be in MD for 2 weeks so will be easier then...if you can store it till then..

ok.. that will work i suppose... unless of course i get another local offer b4 then (but i doubt it very much). consider it still yours then.

Anyone know anyone who can help me tune this in the Pittsburgh area (Greensburg)?

streetlightningOct-26-04 10:04 AM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
#59251, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 0

i got a grey or black dash, ur pick, grey is 80 + ship, and black is 120+ ship, let me kno

a_miller_76Oct-26-04 10:14 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59252, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 15

I've got a dash

orzechOct-26-04 11:49 AM
597 posts,
#59255, "RE: WTB: Interior....whole thing...."
In response to Reply # 16

you know, i think i would happen to have that... I gotta clean them up and show you everythign that is there. I also found one of the door sills. 300 shipped including 1 tan door sill and kick panel and headliner? Let me make sure on the condition of everyhting. Ill clean it all up tonight and get some pics for ya.

Chris

95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

orzechOct-26-04 04:01 PM
597 posts,
#59274, "pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 17
Oct-26-04 04:03 PM by orzech

more pics of the rest of the itnerior:

Do you need a headliner with the stock sunroof?

all hatch panels except the passenger side, all front panels except door panels, driver side door trim and kick panel:

95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

a_miller_76Oct-27-04 12:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59299, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 18

more pics of the rest of the itnerior: Do you need a headliner with the stock sunroof? all hatch panels except the passenger side, all front panels except door panels, driver side door trim and kick panel:

No I don't need a sunroof headliner. Stock RS ya know. Tell me what town you live in so I can mapquest the directions and figure out if it's cheaper to ship or just come pick this stuff up.

orzechOct-27-04 02:13 AM
597 posts,
#59303, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 19

honeoye ny 14471

i only have a headliner with a sunroof. Sorry

95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

MalenkoOct-27-04 04:12 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#59306, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 20

got a tan A pillar?

I need one, and a center trunk piece but that can wait, a pillar cant.

a_miller_76Oct-27-04 06:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59317, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 21

Originally posted by Malenko
got a tan A pillar? I need one, and a center trunk piece but that can wait, a pillar cant.

Get out of my thread, dick

MalenkoOct-27-04 07:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#59327, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 22
Oct-27-04 07:55 AM by Malenko

well have him put it up on ebay for 10 grand and I'll accidently use buy it now and cost him some bucks, cool?

you dont need a tan a pillar a miller

a_miller_76Oct-27-04 08:40 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59332, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 23

well have him put it up on ebay for 10 grand and I'll accidently use buy it now and cost him some bucks, cool? you dont need a tan a pillar a miller

Why ya gotta bring up old shit? LOL

And yes, I do need a tan a pillar, since i don't have any

orzechOct-27-04 09:02 AM
597 posts,
#59333, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 24

so do you want all this stuff? How does 300 including shipping for all that stuff in the picstures sound? Let me know. Or you can come pick it up if you want

Chris

95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

a_miller_76Oct-27-04 09:18 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59338, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 25

Wait, it was $250 before....what happened?

orzechOct-27-04 10:32 AM
597 posts,
#59345, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 26

yeah sorry, forget you dont need the headliner. Does that price sound fair to you? Let me know. Talk to me on AIM, to get all the details to make the transaction go quicker.

Chris

95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

farmdogg55Oct-27-04 02:23 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#59368, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 27

I dont see the door panels in there, do you still need them? I can get them for you.

a_miller_76Oct-28-04 01:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59400, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 29

Originally posted by farmdogg55
I dont see the door panels in there, do you still need them? I can get them for you.

Are they tan with crank handles?

orzechOct-28-04 02:14 AM
597 posts,
#59402, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 30

do you want my interior parts or not??

95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

a_miller_76Oct-28-04 04:39 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59406, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 31

do you want my interior parts or not??

Can you give me until Monday to tell you? I'm having a hard time right now and I need some time.

orzechOct-28-04 05:06 AM
597 posts,
#59409, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 32

no problem. Thanks for letting me know. Ill hang onto everything for you.

Chris

95tsi fwd- parts
95 tsi fwd- beater
91 galant vr4- new build

farmdogg55Oct-28-04 08:21 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#59428, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 33

They were tan/black but i believe they were power though. i can check to see if they have any crank ones in tan. its from a junkyard. i was looking at replacing mine from painted to tan and they had a couple different tan interiors there, good condition too.

MalenkoOct-28-04 06:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3534 posts,
#59474, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 34

I still NEED a tan A pillar, hook a Malenko up

farmdogg55Oct-28-04 07:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2522 posts,
#59477, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 35
Oct-28-04 07:02 PM by farmdogg55

I still NEED a tan A pillar, hook a Malenko up

is that the piece that runs up from the dash to the headliner by the windshield? I am going to go to the junkyard this weekend, I will see if i can get one. What do you want to spend on one? And i will look to see if they have manual door panels too.

a_miller_76Oct-29-04 02:01 AM
Donating 2GNT member
9515 posts,
#59485, "RE: pics of the rest of the tan interior panels"
In response to Reply # 36

Hey if those black and tan ones are power see if you can get the switches, actuators, locks, and relays too. I'd buy them so I can go power.

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #59106 Previous topic | Next topic