Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #59394
View in linear mode

Subject: "WTB...Badly: A '95 420a engine in good working order..." Previous topic | Next topic
My9t5TalonOct-27-04 07:18 PM
Old School 2GNTer
963 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59394, "WTB...Badly: A '95 420a engine in good working order..."

...as in, nothing mechanically wrong with it...just bolt in and go...

I finally got a few bucks saved up, so it's time to start looking for a way to fix my car...and rebuilding the current engine (from a spun bearing) is looking to be a bit too expensive for me

So, if there are any engines close to Northern Cal. that you guys have...or know about...send me an e-mail or PM or something...I kinda' need my car back on the road before the 15th of November

Thanx guys...and shipping is an option at this point (depending on how close it is)...

William 'Tha.Will' McGroarty

~*Roary*~
Sick Skillz

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

WTB...Badly: A '95 420a engine in good working order... [View all] , My9t5Talon, Oct-27-04 07:18 PM
  RE: WTB...Badly: A '95 420a engine in good working order..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Oct-28-04 12:10 PM, #1

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #59394 Previous topic | Next topic