Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #550
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights" Previous topic | Next topic
nappyjimOct-09-02 09:56 AM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#550, "FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights"

Ok, i got 2 headlights for 95-96 eclipses sittin in my room. I will describe each one.

headlights 1) Driver side headlight, with the orange side already removed. I did not re-glue the lens on yet, you would need to do that. headlight comes with lightbulbs already in it. Headlight does have some fog. I have some glue left over I can send with it to re-seal em.

headlight 2) Driver side headlight WITH orange side still in it. Comes with only socket connections. You will need to have your own bulbs for this one. It also does not have the 2 caps that you twist into the back. You dont need these. Also has some fog.

Anyway, I am selling them seperatley. Buyer pays shipping. I can ship however you choose: ground, 2nd day air, asap. I ship via Airborne express. You will get tracking number. Either reply here or email me dsmrides@attbi.com

thanks.
JiM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
home.comcast.net/~nappyjim/songs.html
home.comcast.net/~7291834avi/carputer/carputer.html
www.cardomain.com/id/napppyjim

*Proud Member of the Top Ten Post Whore Club*
*Proud And Co-Founding Member Of The Zoom Zoom Revolution*
nappyjim-3 Chip-0
No one likes you chip, go away.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights, slacker911, Oct-09-02 10:05 AM, #1
RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights, TKI, Oct-09-02 01:20 PM, #2
RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights, vegasdsmr, Oct-09-02 01:46 PM, #3
      RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights, Weezle745, Oct-09-02 04:58 PM, #4
           RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights, nappyjim, Oct-09-02 11:20 PM, #5
                RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights, vegasdsmr, Oct-10-02 03:15 AM, #6

slacker911Oct-09-02 10:05 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1149 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#551, "RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights"
In response to Reply # 0

Hey I would be interested in option 2 if its for a good price. hit me up here or e-mail me at dsm911@hotmail.com

Thanks
Nathan

Slacker Motorsports
Some stuff......

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

TKIOct-09-02 01:20 PM
Member since Oct 05th 2002
528 posts,
#552, "RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights"
In response to Reply # 0

Do you still have the headlight with the orange that is still intact? If so, then let me know how much you would want for it.

'95 Eclipse RS (sold)
'99 Eclipse GS OZ (sold)
'90 Eclipse GST (sold)
'90 Talon TSI AWD (sold)
'94 Plymouth Laser RS (sold)
'04 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8t (sold)
'08 Silverado LTZ (daily)

vegasdsmrOct-09-02 01:46 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#553, "RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights"
In response to Reply # 2

big napp..... i bee lookin for a dr. side headlight for sumtime now... it doesnt need to werk...and i dont care what yr...

seangordon@hotmail.com

if ^^fall out

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Weezle745Oct-09-02 04:58 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4068 posts,
#554, "RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights"
In response to Reply # 3

how much fog? i need one cause mine is pretty bad, i tried the toothpaste trick but it didnt work

--- My 2gnt WIKI contribution ---> http://www.jamlez.com/2gnt

97 Eclipse Spyder

nappyjimOct-09-02 11:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
#555, "RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights"
In response to Reply # 4

ummm, i will take some pics tonight and post em for you guys to see. Sean, so far both people who want em, want the one with the orange. Do you want one with orange or can it be cleared?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
home.comcast.net/~nappyjim/songs.html
home.comcast.net/~7291834avi/carputer/carputer.html
www.cardomain.com/id/napppyjim

*Proud Member of the Top Ten Post Whore Club*
*Proud And Co-Founding Member Of The Zoom Zoom Revolution*
nappyjim-3 Chip-0
No one likes you chip, go away.

vegasdsmrOct-10-02 03:15 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4713 posts,
#556, "RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights"
In response to Reply # 5

it doesnt matter what it looks like, as long as the housing is there, im coo.... (will be used for a future project)...

so it doesnt have to werk, all it has to do is have the shape, and structure of a front dr. side light for an eclipse... i dun even care what yr its from

thanks

03 srt-4 13.130@112.47mph (n2o, stock turbo, 10/2003)
now: 20g, portfueler, bpu+++ (track/dyno times tbd...)

i farted on your wiki

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #550 Previous topic | Next topic