Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=550
550, FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights
Posted by nappyjim, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Ok, i got 2 headlights for 95-96 eclipses sittin in my room. I will describe each one.

headlights 1) Driver side headlight, with the orange side already removed. I did not re-glue the lens on yet, you would need to do that. headlight comes with lightbulbs already in it. Headlight does have some fog. I have some glue left over I can send with it to re-seal em.

headlight 2) Driver side headlight WITH orange side still in it. Comes with only socket connections. You will need to have your own bulbs for this one. It also does not have the 2 caps that you twist into the back. You dont need these. Also has some fog.

Anyway, I am selling them seperatley. Buyer pays shipping. I can ship however you choose: ground, 2nd day air, asap. I ship via Airborne express. You will get tracking number. Either reply here or email me dsmrides@attbi.com

thanks.
JiM
551, RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights
Posted by slacker911, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey I would be interested in option 2 if its for a good price. hit me up here or e-mail me at dsm911@hotmail.com

Thanks
Nathan
552, RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights
Posted by TKI, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Do you still have the headlight with the orange that is still intact? If so, then let me know how much you would want for it.
553, RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights
Posted by vegasdsmr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
big napp..... i bee lookin for a dr. side headlight for sumtime now... it doesnt need to werk...and i dont care what yr...

seangordon@hotmail.com

if ^^fall out
554, RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights
Posted by Weezle745, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
how much fog? i need one cause mine is pretty bad, i tried the toothpaste trick but it didnt work

555, RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights
Posted by nappyjim, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
ummm, i will take some pics tonight and post em for you guys to see. Sean, so far both people who want em, want the one with the orange. Do you want one with orange or can it be cleared?
556, RE: FS: 2 Driver side 95 headlights
Posted by vegasdsmr, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
it doesnt matter what it looks like, as long as the housing is there, im coo.... (will be used for a future project)...

so it doesnt have to werk, all it has to do is have the shape, and structure of a front dr. side light for an eclipse... i dun even care what yr its from ;-)

thanks
I generated this page in 0.0087740421295166 seconds, executing 7 queries.