Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #28059
View in linear mode

Subject: "**WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
lickscissorsNov-09-03 05:48 PM
Member since May 07th 2003
1206 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28059, "**WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"

I need a hood, fenders, and headlights for my wrecked 97 gsx...If anyone has these, let me know what price you want shipped, thank

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, Lindsey24, Nov-09-03 06:07 PM, #1
RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, xEclipsE RaceRx, Nov-09-03 06:25 PM, #2
      RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, lickscissors, Nov-09-03 06:54 PM, #3
           RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, Cereal5, Nov-09-03 07:06 PM, #4
                RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, lickscissors, Nov-09-03 07:09 PM, #5
                     RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, FnNitWit81, Nov-10-03 05:27 AM, #6
                          RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, Lindsey24, Nov-10-03 05:42 AM, #7
                               RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, lickscissors, Nov-10-03 07:18 AM, #8
                               RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, xEclipsE RaceRx, Nov-10-03 07:18 AM, #9
                                    RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, lickscissors, Nov-10-03 07:43 AM, #10
                                         RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Nov-10-03 03:09 PM, #11
                                              RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, lickscissors, Nov-10-03 03:25 PM, #12
                                                   RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, lickscissors, Nov-12-03 11:37 AM, #13
                                                        RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, hybridrst, Aug-10-06 01:20 PM, #14
                                                             RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx, djtrickee, Aug-10-06 01:33 PM, #15

Lindsey24Nov-09-03 06:07 PM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
6 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28063, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 0

Oops, lickscissors was logged in my computer...but I still need those parts, thank

xEclipsE RaceRxNov-09-03 06:25 PM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#28064, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 1

I have a stock white hood I'll let go for $100

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

"Mommy financed...Mommy certified"

Check Out My Site For Pix
http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm

*Undergoing bottem end rebuild for sum high boost*

lickscissorsNov-09-03 06:54 PM
1206 posts,
#28066, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 2

$100 shipped?
doug

14b custom turbo kit, modified starion front mount, 9.6:1 JE pistons/Eagle rods....running 12psi
screw flanders

Cereal5Nov-09-03 07:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
#28068, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 3

I'll give you my hood for 100 shipped. It's green.

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

lickscissorsNov-09-03 07:09 PM
1206 posts,
#28069, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 4

xEclipsE RaceRx, can you do better than that:thumbsup lets keep the auction going.... ill let you guys know when we decide what we want to do...thanks
doug

14b custom turbo kit, modified starion front mount, 9.6:1 JE pistons/Eagle rods....running 12psi
screw flanders

FnNitWit81Nov-10-03 05:27 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1861 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#28083, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 5

hmmm...i got fenders, hood, and bumper....I have everything hey mabey a trade for those lights...for some fenders...just a thought

Lindsey24Nov-10-03 05:42 AM
Member since Nov 09th 2003
6 posts,
#28085, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 6
Nov-10-03 06:30 AM by Lindsey24

Hey...are you the person who wanted to buy lickscissors' underbody lights? How much would you want for everything shipped to 15084 or 15044? I dont know how far away Mass is to meet halfway or something? And about the trading...lickscissors will have to get back to you on that because they are his lights. But it sounds good...let me know some prices, and I or we will get back to yo

lickscissorsNov-10-03 07:18 AM
1206 posts,
#28090, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 7

yeah, we could work out something for those lights.... i think we're only going to need the drivers side fender, headlights, and hood.... let me know a price for all that.....do you have the headlights? thanks
doug

screw flanders

xEclipsE RaceRxNov-10-03 07:18 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
#28091, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 7

Whats your Zip? I'll look into $100 shipped and let you kno.

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition

"Mommy financed...Mommy certified"

Check Out My Site For Pix
http://home.comcast.net/~eclipseracer/Page/Home.htm

*Undergoing bottem end rebuild for sum high boost*

lickscissorsNov-10-03 07:43 AM
1206 posts,
#28095, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 9

15084...do you have any of the other parts needed or just the hood....thanks
doug

screw flanders

AdministratorStar Turbo TalonNov-10-03 03:09 PM
Member since Oct 21st 2003
8331 posts,
#28119, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 10

If you only need a drivers fender i have one for 70 shipped. thats only one fender.

Terry

lickscissorsNov-10-03 03:25 PM
1206 posts,
#28124, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 11

ill let you know if these other guys fall through
doug

screw flanders

lickscissorsNov-12-03 11:37 AM
1206 posts,
#28271, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 12

bump

screw flanders

hybridrstAug-10-06 01:20 PM
Member since Aug 08th 2006
119 posts,
#96761, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 13

i have the lights and the drivers side fender but the hood has a dent on the corner

djtrickeeAug-10-06 01:33 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#96764, "RE: **WANTED**, hood, fenders, and headlights for 97 gsx"
In response to Reply # 14
Aug-10-06 01:34 PM by djtrickee

Originally posted by hybridrst
i have the lights and the drivers side fender but the hood has a dent on the corner

Again with the old posts... quit it! 13 for 13

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #28059 Previous topic | Next topic