Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #96773
View in linear mode

Subject: "For Sale my 98 RS" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
VOTBLINDUBAug-10-06 05:00 PM
Member since Dec 29th 2003
403 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96773, "For Sale my 98 RS"

It's a 1998 RS, automatic transmission, 83,xxx miles, red paint. Mods include: a full Tsudo 2.5 inch stainless exhaust(sounds very nice and deep and has 0 rasp), 3 inch cold air intake(painted with high gloss thermal red paint), painted valve cover(same thermal red paint), brand new plugs, ractive 9mm plug wires, screamin demon coil pack(howell automotive has them rated at 40,000 volt), dual projector headlights(blackout type with chrome rings around the projectors with a nice cutoff), McCulloch 8000K HID kit with harness(color is absolutely gorgeous, very bright also), front and rear upper strut bars, blue needles and gauges(they look 95% stock during the day, the faces are black and the lines and numbers are white and glow blue at night), volt gauge in the center console(changes colors, i think theres like 7 diff ones), colorchange painted interior(paint changes from orange/gold to purple, also has some metal flake in it), red headliner with black visors, vents inside are painted red, i will leave the wiring for a system in the car with the 1 Farad cap if you want, its lowered 1.5 inch on tokico springs with a camber kit installed, so theres no toe or camber/caster issues, i put in a very nice stainless mesh in the front bumper not that aluminum chicken fence that everyone has, i added foglights to it and i've got a spare set of lightbulbs for them just in case. Theres prolly something else that I may have forgotten. The car runs great, I just had the state inspection, it doesnt throw out codes, idles great, i get like 32mpg with the a/c on. the car has a grey interior that is very clean, i do not smoke so theres no burns, i also never eat in the car and regularly clean it and wax it. the paint is great shape, there are a couple of rock chips, but nothing bad. 90% of the driving I do is highway and im always in the slow lane, i have a bad record and i cant afford to get pulled over. I also have a set of 18s for it, they are Enkei Bortex RPM2's, they are 8 inches wide, the color is called hyper black. they are optional. 2 of the tires are brand new, the other two have about 1.5-2 thousand miles on them and are in great shape. book value on the car is 4800, with the wheels i'd like 6000. i am willing to go down in price if you do not want the HID lights in there and no 18s. It still has the factory RS wheels which are in great shape and also have tires on them. i am in upstate NY if anyone wants to see it in person. i am planning to completely pull the audio system from it, but if you want I can leave the speakers and headunit in the car for an additional price. this car sounds ridiculously nice, i copmete with it in SQ(sound quality competitions) and i have 2 2nd place trophies already. this will be more than enough for a daily. the car has a ralli art ground wire kit. there is also a brand new optima red top battery in the car. a/c and heater work perfectly fine, a/c is nice and cold.
heres some photos of the car.

I just wish my car was as fast as it was loud. people tell me i should use my sub to push it, it might go faster.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #96773 Previous topic | Next topic