Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #118468
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Widebody Part Out" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
eclipse982nrRSTOct-12-10 10:39 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118468, "FS: Widebody Part Out"
Oct-02-10 01:49 PM by eclipse982nrRST

I have finally seen the picture, this car will never get finished...by me atleast. I have too much other shit going on now in my life, and this car unfortunately needs a new home. I will get a complete mod list up within the next the couple of days. I am located in Mogadore OH 44260. Car will be FS as a whole, but will likely be parted out instead because I know there is a lot of guys on here that would like some of the parts off the car.

For those that do not know of the car, it is a 98 Eclipse RS original 42,681 miles on body. Has a modded quwhees widebody kit molded in, House of kolor kandy tangerine and black pearl paint job. Has a turbo'd 2.2L stroker motor that has zero miles on it and has yet to be even started and idled. Motor is set to run on standalone MSnS with no factory computer or harness installed any more. I have the harness for it, just need a couple connectors soldered on and wires ran.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Top

Replies to this topic
RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, Slo2g, Oct-02-10 11:20 PM, #1
RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, DanKid, Oct-04-10 10:55 AM, #2
      RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, Fasttopass, Oct-05-10 04:07 PM, #3
      RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-06-10 07:31 PM, #4
           RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, mitsu95023, Oct-06-10 08:00 PM, #5
                RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, Fasttopass, Oct-06-10 09:01 PM, #6
                     RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, red95eclipse, Oct-07-10 05:12 AM, #7
                          RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-07-10 01:06 PM, #8
                               RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, freakingbori617, Oct-07-10 04:40 PM, #9
                                    RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, mitsu95023, Oct-08-10 05:14 AM, #10
      RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, xceler8, Oct-09-10 02:34 PM, #11
           RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, Cyexmaster, Oct-09-10 03:22 PM, #12
                RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-09-10 07:37 PM, #13
                     RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-09-10 07:37 PM, #14
                     RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, TurbchargdSpydr, Oct-10-10 07:35 PM, #15
                     RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, Cyexmaster, Oct-12-10 10:39 AM, #16
                          RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, 99eclipse420a, Oct-17-10 05:35 PM, #17
                               RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, eclipse982nrRST, Oct-17-10 08:09 PM, #18
                                    RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, Slo2g, Oct-17-10 11:36 PM, #19
                                         RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, streetlightning, Nov-11-10 12:47 PM, #20
                                              RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, boosted60trimrst, Nov-13-10 08:35 PM, #21
                                                   RE: FS: Widebody Part Out, susafuss, Nov-15-10 02:41 PM, #22

Slo2gOct-02-10 11:20 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#118472, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 0

Wow, can't say I didn't see this coming. You haven't posted here in a while and I figured it was inevitable Either way price for manifold/downpipe and MSnS shipped to 29301?

DanKidOct-04-10 10:55 AM
Member since Oct 29th 2004
480 posts,
#118481, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by Slo2g
Wow, can't say I didn't see this coming. You haven't posted here in a while and I figured it was inevitable

x2

Sad day for 2gnt. I have a feeling you'll be posting a pic of your new BMW or Audi in no time. Seems like most of the older members that no longer stop by got tired of working on their 2g's and just upgraded to luxury cars. Even if I had the money to upgrade to a luxury car I would still keep my 2g at least as a back-up car because for me, fixing shit that's broken or modifying something so that it performs better on my car is like therapy. An escape from my regular 9-5 and nagging wife and kids. Sorry for the long rant. Just sucks to lose a member like Mike who has donated so much good info to the site.

Mike, if you do decide to part it out I call dibs on all the powder coated parts you have under your hood.

FasttopassOct-05-10 04:07 PM
Member since Feb 16th 2010
51 posts,
#118489, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 2

So... do we get a parts list or pictures. Did you build the motor or get it built. Any suspension mods?

PS. Hate to see you go.

From V's with 8 cylinders to rotarys that spin, as long as its fast everybody wins.

eclipse982nrRSTOct-06-10 07:31 PM
6314 posts,
#118496, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 3
Oct-06-10 07:35 PM by eclipse982nrRST

Originally posted by Fasttopass
So... do we get a parts list or pictures. Did you build the motor or get it built. Any suspension mods? PS. Hate to see you go.

Motor:
Howell 2.2L stroker kit
Blocked punched out 40 over
Callies forged crankshaft
Eagle stroker rods
JE 8.8 Pistons
JE Rings
Clevite Main/Rod bearings
Melling oil pump
OE water pump
OE timing belt
Unorthodox cam gears
Crower n/a cams
Crower valve springs
Crane spring retainers
Pep stainless valves
Heavily port/polished head
PD mechanical timing belt tensioner
Unorthodox u/d pulley
No power steering, no a/c
New alternator
Venom Intake manifold
Venom modified -6an inlet/outlet fuel rail
Vortech -6an fuel filter mounted on rail
All earls -6an fuel plumbing with return
Walbro 255lph in tank fuel pump and Walbro inline fuel pump
Mustang 75mm throttle body
Custom made valve cover with two -8an bungs for catch can
Oil pan w/ welded -10an turbo return bung
All 3" welded intercooler piping
Godspeed 28x14x3 intercooler modified with inlet/outlet on same side
Precision sc61 turbo w/ new 3" turbine housing outlet
-4an oil feed line
Custom made all stainless top mount turbo manifold with egt bung welded in
All stainless 3" downpipe with no cat, just straight pipe all the way back to a tsudo n1 style muffler
Synapse synchronic BOV
Synapse synchronic 38mm wastegate
Aeromotive 1:1 fpr
MSD Dis2Plus ignition controller
MSnS standalone
MSD coil pack
MSD ignition wires
NGK BKR7E plugs

Note that this motor/setup has zero miles, everything is brand new.

New starter
Fidanza flywheel
Spec stage 5 clutch
Used quaife in neon 3.55 trans
New OE axle shafts
Prothane side and rear urethane motor mounts
Solid front motor mount
Fluidyne aluminum radiator modified with upper -10an bung welded in at top and bottom. Included modified -10an stat housing and lower coolant water pipe and -10an hoses
Two 12" slim pusher fans ran by MSns
Complete Standalone MSnS, no factory ecu or harness, harness needs to be finished and wired in.

Suspension
Ksport coilovers
Energy prothane bushings
New stab links, upper and lower ball joints
New outer tie rods
17 Motegi d8 rims up front with basically new Nitto n1 235/45/17 tires
18 Motegi d8 rims in rear with new Nitto nt555 extreme 245/45/18 tires

Exterior
quwhees modded 14 piece molded kit
house of kolor kandy tangerine paint on body
house of kolor black pearl paint hood, roof and hatch
new windshield
no tape lines, all windows were removed prior to paint
vis jspeed fglass hood
oem headlights w/ ddm tuning 8k HIDS

Interior
all stock beige/black panels
no airbags
tenzo racing black reclining seats
weapon r 5 pt harnesses
pro sport oil press, boost, egt, water temp, voltage gauges
aem wideband
all gauges brand new and custom quad pod and steering wheel pod
no radio, no speakers
greddy turbo timer
greddy profecb electronic boost controller

I think thats it guys, Could be more i am missing, dont really know anymore!

Make offers on stuff through PMs please

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

mitsu95023Oct-06-10 08:00 PM
Member since Mar 23rd 2009
36 posts,
#118497, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 4

pm sent

'95 rs turbo project
'97 gs parts car
'01 Audi s4 DD
'80 porsche 911 993 widebody, 3.6ltr

FasttopassOct-06-10 09:01 PM
Member since Feb 16th 2010
51 posts,
#118499, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 5

Damn... I never realized how much went into a BUILT motor and car till I read your list.

From V's with 8 cylinders to rotarys that spin, as long as its fast everybody wins.

red95eclipseOct-07-10 05:12 AM
Member since Oct 07th 2008
59 posts,
#118500, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 6

Did you recieve my PM?

eclipse982nrRSTOct-07-10 01:06 PM
6314 posts,
#118505, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 7

Yes, send me your phone #

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

freakingbori617Oct-07-10 04:40 PM
Member since Jul 19th 2009
80 posts,
#118506, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 8

did you get my pm?

mitsu95023Oct-08-10 05:14 AM
Member since Mar 23rd 2009
36 posts,
#118509, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 9

did you get my pm??? thanks

'95 rs turbo project
'97 gs parts car
'01 Audi s4 DD
'80 porsche 911 993 widebody, 3.6ltr

xceler8Oct-09-10 02:34 PM
Member since Jun 03rd 2005
269 posts,
#118513, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by DanKid
Originally posted by Slo2g Wow, can't say I didn't see this coming. You haven't posted here in a while and I figured it was inevitable
x2 Sad day for 2gnt. I have a feeling you'll be posting a pic of your new BMW or Audi in no time. Seems like most of the older members that no longer stop by got tired of working on their 2g's and just upgraded to luxury cars. Even if I had the money to upgrade to a luxury car I would still keep my 2g at least as a back-up car because for me, fixing shit that's broken or modifying something so that it performs better on my car is like therapy. An escape from my regular 9-5 and nagging wife and kids. Sorry for the long rant. Just sucks to lose a member like Mike who has donated so much good info to the site. Mike, if you do decide to part it out I call dibs on all the powder coated parts you have under your hood.

Luxury cars are overrated...the tuner inside of all of us will always want to make it faster, so why buy a heavy car that costs more to make it fast for what, heated seats? LOL

I will never sell my eclipse and am actually still working on it today! I just picked up another car to play with too- and it ain't luxury by any means!

Interested in a lot of parts Mikey, but I really doubt I'm gonna wanna spend what your looking for out of them...humor me I guess-

Fully Built MS powered 99' GS Sport, Garrett T3/T04e 60 trim with one big ass intercooler!

Yeah, she runs...sorta!

CyexmasterOct-09-10 03:22 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2007
324 posts,
#118514, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 11

Would be nice to see prices next to the parts.....

Status- Need to do break-in...

Try not to challenge me, I'd rather tie up than lose. Either way you NEVER WIN.... - Me..

eclipse982nrRSTOct-09-10 07:37 PM
6314 posts,
#118515, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 12

Originally posted by Cyexmaster
Would be nice to see prices next to the parts.....

im taking offers, i prob wont shoot them down!

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

eclipse982nrRSTOct-09-10 07:37 PM
6314 posts,
#118516, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 13

and i have no plans on purchasing another vehicle

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

TurbchargdSpydrOct-10-10 07:35 PM
Member since Jul 25th 2010
159 posts,
#118520, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 14

pm sent...

CyexmasterOct-12-10 10:39 AM
Member since Nov 27th 2007
324 posts,
#118519, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 13

So whats left? if you have sold anything that is....

Status- Need to do break-in...

Try not to challenge me, I'd rather tie up than lose. Either way you NEVER WIN.... - Me..

99eclipse420aOct-17-10 05:35 PM
Member since Jul 17th 2008
68 posts,
#118540, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 16

PM sent.

eclipse982nrRSTOct-17-10 08:09 PM
6314 posts,
#118541, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 17

Update

The only intrest in the vehicle is for the engine/head.

I have decided to list the vehicle as a whole on ebay at the end of the week for a 10 day auction, if it does not sell, it will be torn apart and parted. You that I have spoken to briefly, will be yours.

I have to fly out of town tuesday for some personal reasons i need to take care of, so for you those few who were interested in the buying the car complete, check friday on ebay for the car. Bidding will start at 5,000. Thanks.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

Slo2gOct-17-10 11:36 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#118543, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 18

Sweet, so then can I get your paypal info

streetlightningNov-11-10 12:47 PM
Member since Mar 19th 2004
778 posts,
#118608, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 19

updates.. i have cash buring a hole here..

boosted60trimrstNov-13-10 08:35 PM
Member since Sep 10th 2005
1183 posts,
#118611, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 20

wow i didnt think you would ever try to sell this car . Seems true most people eventually get a bmw,audi or infiniti .Whats up with that . I sold out and bought a G coupe . Luxury and some performance !Hey i love my heated,6 way adjustable memory seats . lol

LED tails : Done for now!
99 eclipse rst
cobalt blue met. paint,star stage 2 upgraded t3/t460trim turbo ceramic coated , polished compressor housing, ,optima yellow top, chrome i/c piping ,front mount ntercooler ,apexi turbo timer . zeitronix wb02 ,faze oil ,boost gauge,egt ,bosch 4x plugs,kyb agx struts, pro kit springs.17''adr venomous rims,Falken azenis ,brembo dilled/slotted rotors ,turbo xs bov ,oil catch can,manual shiftknob,autometer pyrometer egt , vortech sfmu,b&m fuel pressure gauge ,accel 310cc injectors ,gasketmatched and polished intake manifold ,58mm throttle body ,no egr,polished turbonetics wastegate,fuel pump rewire,homade fcd and a lot more .LED reverse lights ,sidemarkers and tails .atx to mtx swap . South bend tz clutch . Tons more
http://imageshack.us>

http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=boosted60trimrst
My contribution to the wiki
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=crank%20arm%20spindle%20mod%20to%20fit%20power%20panels

susafussNov-15-10 02:41 PM
Member since Feb 24th 2005
200 posts,
#118618, "RE: FS: Widebody Part Out"
In response to Reply # 21

Still parting out? I will take the ksports

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #118468 Previous topic | Next topic