Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #68944
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Headliner / Sunroof Questions" Previous topic | Next topic
CY1Mar-20-04 12:18 PM
Member since Apr 04th 2002
78 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#69182, "RE: Headliner / Sunroof Questions"
In response to In response to 7

Bro; I was so damn frustrated that my sunroof wouldn't close. I mean think about it; once you realize that because of the sunroof being open all the time you are not going to be able to have a "normal life" believe me it can become a serious hell; it's just not fun at all.
For Example:
1) I couldn't park my ride anywhere and walk 30 feet away from it 'cuz having the sunroof open is having the car open; someone might just steal the stuff inside or even the car... (and there is no pleasure in thinking about that!)
2) It has been raining here lately and dude ... believe me; it's not fun at all getting soak-dripping-wet while you drive; like I said, BELIEVE ME.
3) I couldn't even get a good night sleep thinking that my ride was parked out in the streets "wide open".
So... Realizing that the cable was stuck inside the rail and after almost 2-3 days trying to close the damn thing I knew that some x-treme measures had to be taken. You have a point: I know I am going to probably regret breaking it up when I ask around for prices... but it is better to ride around with the sunroof closed (like a normal car) and not being able to open it, than to ride ALL THE TIME with it opened and NOT being able to close it and ride anywhere at all... You know what I mean ?
About the joy thing.. I think you misunderstood me. I meant that it reminded me how good it felt that after turning the engine on and rolling down the windows; it felt heavenly-close-to-heaven opening up the sunroof... that's what I meant (although I didn't feel really bad about breaking the sunroof either - who doesn't have fun when it comes to destroying things up huh?-
Which reminds me bro'... Now that you have your sunroof working, make sure you grease it up like a ... You definetly don't want anything getting into the rail and making your cable get stuck in there ... and sorry...my bad for the misunderstanding.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Headliner / Sunroof Questions [View all] , .bs0d, Mar-17-04 09:41 AM
  RE: Headliner / Sunroof Questions, OZ_GS, Mar-17-04 10:56 AM, #1
RE: Headliner / Sunroof Questions, .bs0d, Mar-17-04 03:22 PM, #2
      RE: Headliner / Sunroof Questions, Ryan_Hes, Mar-17-04 04:32 PM, #3
           RE: Headliner / Sunroof Questions, .bs0d, Mar-19-04 07:07 AM, #4
                RE: Headliner / Sunroof Questions, .bs0d, Mar-19-04 09:58 AM, #5
                     RE: Headliner / Sunroof Questions, CY1, Mar-20-04 02:04 AM, #6
                          RE: Headliner / Sunroof Questions, .bs0d, Mar-20-04 05:05 AM, #7
                               RE: Headliner / Sunroof Questions, CY1, Mar-20-04 12:18 PM #8

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #68944 Previous topic | Next topic