Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #32347
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)" Previous topic | Next topic
9D9 MITSU RSOct-17-02 12:09 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32395, "RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)"
In response to In response to 47

does 2gnt sponsor you? It's all good. JK btw. I think it's kewl if you are repping some really quality brands that really satisfy you. Sponsored or not. But unless sponsored, and even if I was I wouldn't be willing to dedicate my whole side of the car to a company name or logo, just a small space on the windows. I have some decals. I have 3 from corbeau, and 2 from cox imports. The rest aren't sponsors, but just very reputable brands that satisfied me. The only questionable ones are the small super street decal and import tuner decal. I like those mags tho. I still like the content most of the time. I hope to try and get coverage one day as well, so why not. I would rock a turbo mag decal if I had one. Cars in Japan rep Option 2 decals, etc. It's worldwide. Some people like it, some don't. This topic gets brought up a lot. It's only rice if it's tacky, played out, or just ghetto as hell. Otherwise, it's just your tastes, opinions, or beliefs. What you wanna do is what's best. I have had my car called rice by a guy who drives a Z28. I told him, well, atleast mine stands out. Yours is just like every other z28 out there. I personally don't care that he makes a dickhead out of himself to tell me an ignorant statement. He then said that anything Japanese was rice. I asked supras?skylines? Nah they got a V6. I was like, u find me a supra or skyline with a v6. All the ones I ever saw had either turbo I6's, or turbo 4's. Most of the time, people take rice out of context. These days, cars have decals. Cars also have a lot of similar things. When a car is mostly stock, runs 16's or slower, and acts like they are the shit, they are ricy. Rice is more of an attitude than something u do to ur car. It's the kid with the upside down visor that looks str8 ahead when he tachs his car out as he flies past you, the guy doing the speed limit as he goes 90 in a 55 to prove some sorta "point."
I have a little motto for my work. My car gets haters just as much as the next guy. I caught hell for most of the things I did. But, in my area, I got mad copycats trying to imitate my style.
My motto: "Do your own thing. If you do something really nice that can really make a statement, the haters will be the first ones to attempt to follow your lead."
People bashed my car, then I beat them out back to back to back... at shows. They then got graphics, and tried to start asking me for ideas.
It's all about you and what you want. If you let people stop you from doing stuff, you'll never be happy. Damn, I should write a book.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix) [View all] , xEclipsE RaceRx, Oct-11-02 10:08 AM
  RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), EvMan2345, Oct-11-02 10:18 AM, #1
RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), Clay, Oct-11-02 10:50 AM, #2
      RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), xEclipsE RaceRx, Oct-11-02 10:55 AM, #3
           RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), Matt97RS, Oct-11-02 12:09 PM, #4
                RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), BlazinEclipse96, Oct-11-02 12:22 PM, #5
                     RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), chrysler kid, Oct-11-02 12:28 PM, #6
                          RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), xEclipsE RaceRx, Oct-11-02 12:35 PM, #7
                          RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), chrysler kid, Oct-11-02 12:50 PM, #8
                               RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), Dirty, Oct-11-02 01:00 PM, #9
                                    RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), RoadRacingDSM, Oct-11-02 01:13 PM, #10
                                         RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), 96eclipse2nr, Oct-11-02 01:42 PM, #11
                                              RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), HondaHater21, Oct-11-02 03:04 PM, #12
                                                   RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), soldier101, Oct-11-02 03:05 PM, #13
                                                        RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), 97GS AT, Oct-11-02 04:18 PM, #14
                                                             RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), Ryan_RS, Oct-11-02 04:51 PM, #15
                                                                  RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), Z87RSMan, Oct-11-02 05:10 PM, #16
                          RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), RIeclipse, Oct-11-02 05:34 PM, #17
                          RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), nappyjim, Oct-11-02 06:22 PM, #18
                               RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), BuckNutty, Oct-11-02 06:32 PM, #19
                                    RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), 95_ESi_Person, Oct-11-02 07:20 PM, #20
                                         RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), xEclipsE RaceRx, Oct-11-02 09:36 PM, #21
                                              RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), eclipse_99rs, Oct-12-02 04:05 AM, #22
                                                   RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), xEclipsE RaceRx, Oct-12-02 04:17 AM, #23
                                                        RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), EclipzeGamer, Oct-12-02 06:18 AM, #24
                                                             RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), BlazinEclipse96, Oct-12-02 06:54 AM, #25
                                                             RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), xEclipsE RaceRx, Oct-12-02 08:08 AM, #26
                                                                  RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), EclipzeGamer, Oct-12-02 09:34 AM, #27
                                                                       RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), Kaptain_Mike (Guest), Oct-12-02 12:28 PM, #28
                                                                       RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), fasterGS, Oct-12-02 01:04 PM, #29
                                                                            RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), chrysler kid, Oct-12-02 01:31 PM, #30
                                                                                 RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-12-02 03:12 PM, #31
                                                                                      RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), CluckeRMC, Oct-13-02 01:36 AM, #32
                                                                                           RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), 1998EclipseRS, Oct-13-02 09:26 AM, #33
                                                                                                RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-13-02 12:06 PM, #34
                                                                                                     RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), thisismygs, Oct-13-02 02:51 PM, #35
                                                                                                          RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Oct-13-02 05:58 PM, #36
                                                                                                               RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), Forged420a, Oct-13-02 07:22 PM, #37
                                                                                                                    RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), EcLIpsInEmCEe7, Oct-14-02 11:50 AM, #38
                                                                                                                         RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), FlyinEsi, Oct-14-02 01:42 PM, #39
                                                                                                                         RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), Ryan_RS, Oct-14-02 01:46 PM, #40
                                                                                                                              RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), Aggression, Oct-14-02 02:15 PM, #41
                                                                       RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), 96Eclipsed, Oct-16-02 05:20 AM, #44
                          RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), EclipseTical, Oct-15-02 01:31 AM, #42
                               RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), Forged420a, Oct-15-02 03:55 PM, #43
                                    RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-16-02 08:23 AM, #45
                                         RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), Aggression, Oct-16-02 11:31 AM, #46
                                              RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), Chris_FL, Oct-16-02 10:34 PM, #47
                                                   RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-17-02 12:09 PM #48
                                                        RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), Aggression, Oct-17-02 12:57 PM, #49
                                                             RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), 9D9 MITSU RS, Oct-18-02 03:23 PM, #50
                                                                  RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), Forged420a, Oct-18-02 11:32 PM, #51
                                                                       RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), nappyjim, Oct-19-02 04:26 AM, #52
                                                                            RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix), eklipz264, Oct-19-02 06:52 AM, #53

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #32347 Previous topic | Next topic