Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #32347
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
xEclipsE RaceRxOct-11-02 10:08 AM
Member since Jan 09th 2002
2982 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32347, "Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)"

I added sum logos to the side of my car...I actually have all these products...so is it rice or nice?

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 10th Anniversary OZ Edition
Check Out My Site For Pix
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/EclipseRaceR/Drop/

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
EvMan2345Oct-11-02 10:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1888 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32348, "RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)"
In response to Reply # 0

in my opinion, those companies arent paying you to advertise for them, you basically gave them money, and on top of that, you're advertising for them. thats why i dont really like that idea- but to each his own...

Evan B
97 GS
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Evan B
02 Explorer
97 GS- sold
90 GSX-sold
Stamford CT
EvMan2345@aol.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ClayOct-11-02 10:50 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1790 posts,
#32349, "RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)"
In response to Reply # 1

looks pretty clean, i like it. just don't go adding crap loads of company stickers

95 GST | So-Cal

xEclipsE RaceRxOct-11-02 10:55 AM
2982 posts,
#32350, "RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)"
In response to Reply # 2

I think I will be adding 2 more companys in the future...greddy and HRC

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Matt97RSOct-11-02 12:09 PM
Member since May 26th 2002
315 posts,
#32351, "RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)"
In response to Reply # 3

My vote here goes for rice, but like someone above said, to each his own. Then again, im one of those people who's car is stock no matter what they do to it, don't forewarn the people what they are going against, just laugh when they get left behind.

Speed Kills... Buy a Honda and live forever

BlazinEclipse96Oct-11-02 12:22 PM
Member since Mar 31st 2002
63 posts,
#32352, "RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)"
In response to Reply # 4

IMO I think stickers are rice too (except for 2GNT stickers of course). Dont really do anything for your car performance wise or appearance wise. I dont want strangers knowing what I have on my car anyways.

I think your car looks cleaner without the stickers. But hey, its your car, so rock on!

1996 Eclipse RS

chrysler kidOct-11-02 12:28 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#32353, "RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)"
In response to Reply # 5

Take the alpine sticker off your car now. It will attract audio theifs. Its happened to about all the people who have audio stickers on their cars. Its like telling a theif, THIS CAR HAS A NICE STEREO, COME AND GET IT

11.65 @ 115

xEclipsE RaceRxOct-11-02 12:35 PM
2982 posts,
#32354, "RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)"
In response to Reply # 6

I always take my face plate with me anyways, do you think they will still take the rest of the head unit?

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

chrysler kidOct-11-02 12:50 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#32355, "RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)"
In response to Reply # 7

no they wouldnt take that, but they will break into your car because they think that you have an expensive system to go along with the expensive car and the sticker that says you have alpine equipment in your car
i wouldnt risk it IMO

11.65 @ 115

DirtyOct-11-02 01:00 PM
Member since May 08th 2002
1405 posts,
#32356, "RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)"
In response to Reply # 8

I think your car looks fucking nice.
You shouldn't even ask this question, it's your car and you do whatever you want to as long as you like what you did.

I don't ask anybody if they like my body cause it's covered in tattoo's and pieceings. It's mine and I do what I want. Your car is yours so do what you like.

I do think you might be better off taking the Alpine sticker off cause of theft idea.

Either that of put a sticker of the alarm system you have too.
I do like your car though.

"Natty Ride"

http://dirty.thisfreedumb.com/

RoadRacingDSMOct-11-02 01:13 PM
Member since Aug 14th 2002
127 posts,
#32357, "RE: Is adding logo decals to yur car rice? Cuz I just did...(pix)"
In response to Reply # 9

Okay I might get smacked for this one.......keep in mind that I mean no disrespect in anyway. I think that the stickers look fine. However......I want to know why it looks like your muffler is falling off, or is hanging down and sticking out the back of the car kind of far? Is the hanger missing or broken? I think that is the only thing that is taking away from your car in my opinion. Here again...no disrespect is meant...

2005 Evo 8

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #32347 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic