Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #9853
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: added noise and shakier ride after brake work" Previous topic | Next topic
jZaJun-04-02 10:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
1130 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9856, "RE: added noise and shakier ride after brake work"
In response to In response to 2

I had all the rotors replaced, not sure what kind of balancing they did, but they did the balancing when I initially got the new tires and it road great so I'm really starting to think its the tires, I had rotated them with the brake job for the first time, after that i balanced them and the guy who did the work said i should put them back how they were (before the rotation) since the two that were origianlly in the back were "choppy", so i did, the ride was better after this but its still feels kinda crappy.

ez, i'll look for a part number and put it in the audio section.

jZa
IHS # fo-six-fo-six

"real men don't ride stick"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

added noise and shakier ride after brake work [View all] , jZa, Jun-03-02 02:27 PM
  RE: added noise and shakier ride after brake work, SEA97GS, Jun-04-02 02:25 AM, #1
RE: added noise and shakier ride after brake work, ez, Jun-04-02 07:45 AM, #2
      RE: added noise and shakier ride after brake work, jZa, Jun-04-02 10:57 AM #3

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #9853 Previous topic | Next topic