Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #391
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt" Previous topic | Next topic
jimmy169Feb-24-05 08:50 AM
Member since Mar 31st 2003
331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#396, "RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt"
In response to In response to 4

Wow damn I was expecting around 260whp with 15psi. Damn dino u had some great results! lol. I'm still deciding but right now but I'm really headed towards the megasquirt after the research I've done, it seems like an amazing fuel system.

Basically I guess I'll be fully honest with the pricing. The shop I am going to said they can probably install this megasquirt for 150 bux, I'm assuming the total cost with installation will be around $500, and they said with this they will give me dyno time for just 75 bux an hour. I think that would be a great investment since I've gone this far. I would still have to do the dynotime anyway so I'm just figuring that $500 bux is a great deal for something like this, if it cost me a lot more I would just stick with the PF but I didn't expect it to all be this cheap (half a grand is not cheap but compared to the cost of rebuilt and all, it's not bad at all, and seems like the last peace to the puzzle).

Bit and owned by boost bug!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt [View all] , jimmy169, Feb-23-05 03:27 PM
  RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, Uberingram, Feb-23-05 03:28 PM, #1
RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, DSMRoadster, Feb-23-05 10:11 PM, #2
RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, jimmy169, Feb-24-05 07:34 AM, #3
      RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-24-05 08:33 AM, #4
           RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, jimmy169, Feb-24-05 08:50 AM #5
                RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, Teametx, Feb-25-05 08:10 AM, #6
                     RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, jimmy169, Feb-25-05 02:05 PM, #7
                          RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, MrSlick, Feb-25-05 02:38 PM, #8
                               RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, TeamXtremeRS, Feb-25-05 03:04 PM, #9

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #391 Previous topic | Next topic