Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #391
View in linear mode

Subject: "Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt" Previous topic | Next topic
jimmy169Feb-23-05 03:27 PM
Member since Mar 31st 2003
331 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#391, "Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt"

Alright after much contemplating, and after JUST getting my car back (yeah I'm so excited that I'm just waiting to go outside and go crazy, damn I missed my baby! ), I have decided to sell the water injection kit I have and go with the megasquirt.

For those that don't know (if u do u can skip this) my car has just been rebuilt with the howell bottom end rebuilt kit with 8.6 compression, JE pistons, Eagle Rods. Also it has the portfueler in it right now with 415cc for secondary injectors and I talked to Mr. Slick and he said he could built a megasquirt to control the secondary injectors for me.

Now my question is, will the Star turbokit be ok to handle 20 or more psi (my goal is 300-320whp). Will the fuel pump handle it, the bov I'm iffy on since some told me it leaked at 15psi and some said it doesn't, so that I will find ouot for myself, but also will the fmic handle it, Etc...Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bit and owned by boost bug!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt [View all] , jimmy169, Feb-23-05 03:27 PM
  RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, Uberingram, Feb-23-05 03:28 PM, #1
RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, DSMRoadster, Feb-23-05 10:11 PM, #2
RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, jimmy169, Feb-24-05 07:34 AM, #3
      RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Feb-24-05 08:33 AM, #4
           RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, jimmy169, Feb-24-05 08:50 AM, #5
                RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, Teametx, Feb-25-05 08:10 AM, #6
                     RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, jimmy169, Feb-25-05 02:05 PM, #7
                          RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, MrSlick, Feb-25-05 02:38 PM, #8
                               RE: Big decisions! Deciding on whether to go with megasquirt, TeamXtremeRS, Feb-25-05 03:04 PM, #9

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #391 Previous topic | Next topic