Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1519
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?" Previous topic | Next topic
GlaciusJan-03-05 07:46 PM
Member since Jan 02nd 2002
76 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1524, "RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?"
In response to In response to 4

I don't have ABS on mine either, but that was the plan to get a speed signal. I was actually going to look into using the ABS speed sensor for it. I was thinking (though I haven't check on everything yet) about doing a rear disc swap from a car w/abs, use a speed sensor in the rear and pull speed signal from there, accurate, not affected by wheel spin or anything. I really do have to get something setup though because I want to be able to set the AVC-R to some gear specific boost levels for traction reasons.

Yea, I think I just have to buckle down and find a 97 manual ecu. Then I can work around the EGR, misfire and downstream 02 codes I receive. I still don't have anything controlling ignition, so that'll be next on my list I suppose

97 Dodge Avenger
a670 reverse manual 3spd swap, 3400 stall, 2.2 stroker, zex setup, 8 fuel injector setup, t3/t4, turbonetics wastegate, and a slew of other mods to go fast BEST ET: TBD
03 srt-4
Stage 1, exhaust, TB, map clamp, wga and mbc. BEST ET: 12.935 @ 110

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area? [View all] , Glacius, Jan-03-05 12:58 PM
  RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?, BlueMoonEclipse, Jan-03-05 01:43 PM, #1
RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?, MrSlick, Jan-03-05 06:01 PM, #2
      RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?, MrSlick, Jan-03-05 06:01 PM, #3
           RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?, BlueMoonEclipse, Jan-03-05 06:27 PM, #4
           RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?, Glacius, Jan-03-05 07:46 PM #5
           RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?, madhatter210, Jan-08-05 09:59 PM, #6
                RE: any megasquirt familiar people in the Maryland area?, MrSlick, Jan-09-05 05:26 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Engine Management Systems & Controllers topic #1519 Previous topic | Next topic