Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #116515
View in linear mode

Subject: "GI - Built Turbo 420a - WTSell turbo setup or everything" This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
chris712vtNov-19-09 04:09 PM
Member since Jul 07th 2006
97 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#116515, "GI - Built Turbo 420a - WTSell turbo setup or everything"

I've got a 1995 Eagle Talon 420a that I'm finally ready to part with. It's been my baby for 8 years and gone through a complete transformation... but I've got too many other expenses these days to keep funding the car.

I am very interested in getting rid of the entire thing as a complete package, but I know that is unlikely. As a second option, I would like to see the entire turbo/fuel/engine management package to someone who is serious about turboing their DSM. I have the parts capable, if you engine can handle it, of putting you in that 400+whp club. Contact me via PM or email if you're interested.

As this isn't a formal for sale thread yet, I haven't compiled a full list of parts/modifications, description of the car, etc. But here in info from my profile, all of which is on the car at the moment. There are also some additions (like drag radials in the front) since the profile was updated but that's the majority of it.

Also note I just had a new timing belt, pulleys, and water pump installed about 200 miles ago. Still on the first tank of gas since the work lol.

I have the following sitting new in box that I just haven't installed and no longer want to:
- Complete Megasquirt EMS kit from Symtech
- FIC 1000cc injectors
- Aeromotive 1:1 AFPR
- Innovate LC1 wideband

Turbo parts:
- Garrett T3/T04-S 60-1 turbo
- Star exhaust manifold
- TiAL 38mm polished external wastegate
- custom 3" downpipe + full 3" exhaust (made by me)
- 2.5" Tsudo N1 catback exhaust sitting in a box
- might still have the 2.5" Star downpipe somewhere
- Spearco 20x10x3 FMIC
- custom 2.5" polished charge pipes, both the plumbing for my setup and a box of spare pipes and couplers
- Synapse Synchronic BOV

Engine, bottom end:
- 2.2 L Howell stroker
- Clevite 77 main and rod bearings
- Eagle H-beam rods
- JE forged 8.6 or 8.8 pistons
- Total Seal piston rings
- AF/X UDP
- balanced crankshaft and rotating assembly
- Melling oil pump
- Carter water pump

Engine, head:
- Crane 14 turbo cams
- AEM Tru-time adjustable cam gears
- Crane valve springs
- stainless steel valves
- 3 angle valve job
- port and polish
- Eaton PTC rockers & lifters

Fuel and electronics:
- Vortech SFMU
- 4G63 450cc injectors
- Walbro 255 HP
- 6AN SS fuel lines and AN fittings
- modified 97 fuel rail
- in-line fuel pressure gauge
- Prosport 60mm boost and oil pressure gauges

Drivetrain:
- Non-modular clutch conversion
- Clutch Masters stage 3 with street disc
- Fidanza lightweight flywheel
- B&M short shifter

Suspension, wheels and tires:
- H&R Sport springs
- KYB AGX adjustable shocks
- custom rear camber correction spacers
- front and rear strut tower braces
- rear lower tie bar
- new OEM rear lower toe control arms and eccentric bolts
- silver 17"x7.5" Konig Verdict rims with 245/40s
- also have a set of gunmetal 17"x7" ADR GT knockoffs with tires
- drag radials up front
- ProStop ceramic brake pads

Body, sound system, other:
- 99 eclipse front bumper conversion
- 99 black housing eclipse headlights
- 95 eclipse rear bumper conversion
- eclipse tail lights, costom wired different from eclipses
- 20% tint sides and rear
- Alpine head unit
- Clarion mids up front and 6x9s in the rear
- wired for subs but they're removed. Still have them... Legacy 1400w amp with dual 12"s in a Q-logic box
- center vent gauge pod for boost/oil pressure
- custom gauge cluster with empty pod next to tach waiting for wideband
- two valve covers, one shaved and gold, the other green to match the car

Can get up to date pictures, but these are over a year old with the previous turbo setup (50 trim) and whatever else... gold wheels are now silver with DRs...

Chris
95 Talon Esi Turbo

I contributed to the Wiki!
http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=Full_Talon_to_Eclipse_Conversion

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

GI - Built Turbo 420a - WTSell turbo setup or everything [View all] , chris712vt, Nov-19-09 04:09 PM
  RE: GI - Built Turbo 420a - WTSell turbo setup or everything, ez, Nov-19-09 05:30 PM, #1
RE: GI - Built Turbo 420a - WTSell turbo setup or everything, Fallen4ng31, Nov-19-09 07:57 PM, #2
      RE: GI - Built Turbo 420a - WTSell turbo setup or everything, irregular defect, Nov-19-09 11:22 PM, #3
           RE: GI - Built Turbo 420a - WTSell turbo setup or everything, chris712vt, Nov-20-09 09:57 AM, #4
                RE: GI - Built Turbo 420a - WTSell turbo setup or everything, streetlightning, Nov-21-09 11:28 PM, #5
                     RE: GI - Built Turbo 420a - WTSell turbo setup or everything, chris712vt, Nov-22-09 07:25 PM, #6
                          RE: GI - Built Turbo 420a - WTSell turbo setup or everything, Raine883, Dec-03-09 08:19 PM, #7
                               RE: GI - Built Turbo 420a - WTSell turbo setup or everything, chris712vt, Dec-07-09 10:34 AM, #8
                                    RE: GI - Built Turbo 420a - WTSell turbo setup or everything, streetlightning, Dec-07-09 06:27 PM, #9

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #116515 Previous topic | Next topic