Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #103668
View in linear mode

Subject: "FS: Turbo Mani's, Valve Cover, etc." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
totaleclipse_05Feb-13-07 04:52 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1486 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#103668, "FS: Turbo Mani's, Valve Cover, etc."
Feb-14-07 04:46 AM by totaleclipse_05

Located in Minnesota

Hey guys, I am in need of some money and would like to get rid of some of this stuff that is just collecting dust.

1st Manifold

I actually used this manifold for my first turbo iteration on my eclipse. It was my friend's before me and he had it for about a year. I had it on for about a month or two. Reason I took it off was because my turbo had a different exhaust housing pattern than my friend's turbo and he was giving him his internal wastegate to bolt up to it. I was borrowing his turbo on this setup until I could afford an external wastegated and manifold to accept it.

Looking for $100 shipped for it.

The 2nd one I have is very similar to the one posted except the flange is protruding from the middle of the manifold instead of the right of it. I got it free with my turbo and a few other parts I needed off of eBay. I reinforced the welding on it a while back and it barely warped the flange for bolting to the head so it will need to be machined flat. Not sure how much that would cost.

Asking $50 shipped.

Valve Cover

I had a spare that I painted to throw on my car and this was the one that was on it. Stock black paint on it. It's actually the one in the pic above. Asking $35 shipped.

If you would like more pics of what I have here, lemme know and I will find more. Thanks.

Mike D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by DR1665
You're welcome to all the beer you can drink, but you have to go get it yourself. Don't get pissy when we point to the fridge and tell you to get it yourself.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy

FS: Turbo Mani's, Valve Cover, etc. [View all] , totaleclipse_05, Feb-13-07 04:52 PM
  RE: FS: 2 Turbo Manifolds and Valve Cover, totaleclipse_05, Feb-14-07 04:45 AM, #1
RE: FS: 2 Turbo Manifolds and Valve Cover, jshillin, Feb-14-07 01:08 PM, #2
      RE: FS: 2 Turbo Manifolds and Valve Cover, totaleclipse_05, Feb-14-07 05:33 PM, #3
           RE: FS: 2 Turbo Manifolds and Valve Cover, totaleclipse_05, Feb-15-07 12:06 PM, #4
                RE: FS: 2 Turbo Manifolds and Valve Cover, f0urtyfive, Feb-15-07 05:16 PM, #5
                     RE: FS: 2 Turbo Manifolds and Valve Cover, totaleclipse_05, Feb-15-07 09:24 PM, #6
                          RE: FS: 2 Turbo Manifolds and Valve Cover, totaleclipse_05, Feb-20-07 04:59 AM, #7

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #103668 Previous topic | Next topic