Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS: Turbo Mani's, Valve Cover, etc.
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=103668&mesg_id=103668
103668, FS: Turbo Mani's, Valve Cover, etc.
Posted by totaleclipse_05, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Located in Minnesota

Hey guys, I am in need of some money and would like to get rid of some of this stuff that is just collecting dust.

1st Manifold

I actually used this manifold for my first turbo iteration on my eclipse. It was my friend's before me and he had it for about a year. I had it on for about a month or two. Reason I took it off was because my turbo had a different exhaust housing pattern than my friend's turbo and he was giving him his internal wastegate to bolt up to it. I was borrowing his turbo on this setup until I could afford an external wastegated and manifold to accept it.

Looking for $100 shipped for it.

The 2nd one I have is very similar to the one posted except the flange is protruding from the middle of the manifold instead of the right of it. I got it free with my turbo and a few other parts I needed off of eBay. I reinforced the welding on it a while back and it barely warped the flange for bolting to the head so it will need to be machined flat. Not sure how much that would cost.

Asking $50 shipped.

Valve Cover

I had a spare that I painted to throw on my car and this was the one that was on it. Stock black paint on it. It's actually the one in the pic above. Asking $35 shipped.

If you would like more pics of what I have here, lemme know and I will find more. Thanks.
I generated this page in 0.0099220275878906 seconds, executing 6 queries.