Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #30342
View in linear mode

Subject: "Car and everything for sale" Previous topic | Next topic
lowGS2Dec-10-03 05:49 PM
Member since Dec 10th 2003
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#30342, "Car and everything for sale"

Hey guys im selling my 99 eclipse GS. I have an AEM cold air intake, OBX header, Sprint spring with tokico shocks and 17" excel gunmetal rims. Its a 5spd, and has kinda high mileage but is taken great care for. The whole front suspension was just replaced down to every nut and bolt are new on the front. Was just buffed and waxed about 2 weeks ago so it looks extra special . I have pics on my comp of it but i need to take some of the interior which is in excellent condition. The only thing wrong with it are a few tiny door dings which were not caused by me and 2 scratchs on the hood that were also not caused by me. 8000 obo and comes with old rims. If you have any questions e-mail me at holocaust76@homail.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Car and everything for sale [View all] , lowGS2, Dec-10-03 05:49 PM
  RE: Car and everything for sale, JWoodley, Dec-10-03 06:49 PM, #1
RE: Car and everything for sale, lowGS2, Dec-11-03 05:37 PM, #2

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #30342 Previous topic | Next topic