Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectCar and everything for sale
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=30342
30342, Car and everything for sale
Posted by lowGS2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey guys im selling my 99 eclipse GS. I have an AEM cold air intake, OBX header, Sprint spring with tokico shocks and 17" excel gunmetal rims. Its a 5spd, and has kinda high mileage but is taken great care for. The whole front suspension was just replaced down to every nut and bolt are new on the front. Was just buffed and waxed about 2 weeks ago so it looks extra special :). I have pics on my comp of it but i need to take some of the interior which is in excellent condition. The only thing wrong with it are a few tiny door dings which were not caused by me and 2 scratchs on the hood that were also not caused by me. 8000 obo and comes with old rims. If you have any questions e-mail me at holocaust76@homail.com
30346, RE: Car and everything for sale
Posted by JWoodley, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hey. sounds promising. go ahead and post the mileage and such. a good place to host photos would be www.kaptainmyke.com . you should also try posting at www.dsmtrader.com . $8k might be a little high, but you should get some nice offers. goodluck! :cheers
30404, RE: Car and everything for sale
Posted by lowGS2, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
it has 89000 miles but has the full sports package. if anyone is interested ill lower the price a bit. Everybody i know thinks im damn stupid for wanting to get rid of it. remember im asking 8k but if i have to ill take less
I generated this page in 0.0094649791717529 seconds, executing 7 queries.