Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12931
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Need Some Ideas For Door Panel..." Previous topic | Next topic
SPL_EclipseDec-09-07 01:56 AM
Member since Mar 11th 2002
5921 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#12934, "RE: Need Some Ideas For Door Panel..."
In response to In response to 2

word about the bass output. although i havnt personally owned them, the IDT CDs (i think that was the series) 6.5s were unbelievable. my friend used to use 4 of them as his bottom end (SQ car). even the chamilion neodymiums were pretty good at the low output (not great though).

so basically, you have everything installed and are happy with the sound, but want to "cover up" the install? youre probably still looking at some fiberglass work. there were some custom door panels sold for the eclipse a while back....but they were ugly as can be, lol. the advantage was that they were all fiberglass so custom work/bonding was easy. i just searched but i cant find a link/pictures to them. you might want to contact member "topshop" (if he's still around). he did some great fiberglass stuff a few years ago.

:shhh: i do cocaine :/shhh:

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Need Some Ideas For Door Panel... [View all] , Moderatorteklein, Dec-08-07 09:31 AM
  RE: Need Some Ideas For Door Panel..., SPL_Eclipse, Dec-08-07 03:05 PM, #1
RE: Need Some Ideas For Door Panel..., Moderatorteklein, Dec-08-07 04:21 PM, #2
      RE: Need Some Ideas For Door Panel..., SPL_Eclipse, Dec-09-07 01:56 AM #3
           RE: Need Some Ideas For Door Panel..., Moderatorteklein, Dec-09-07 05:27 AM, #4
                RE: Need Some Ideas For Door Panel..., AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Dec-11-07 07:49 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #12931 Previous topic | Next topic