Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11302
View in linear mode

Subject: "Lot's of help needed..." Previous topic | Next topic
Max-EclipseJul-20-05 07:03 AM
Member since Dec 08th 2004
527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#11302, "Lot's of help needed..."

Ok, I'll get straight to it. As of now, I plan on having 2 12" Rockford Fosgate Power stage-2 subs in the back of my car in a fiberglass enclosure built by me, the amp/s will be in the enclosure too... and so will NX bottles (but that really has nothing to do with my questions ) and I will have Rockford fosgate speakers in where the stock ones are by the back seats (i assume they have some that will fit... and also, my backseats will be taken out, and it's all gettin fiberglasses, and those panels will flow with the design of the enclosure) and 2 RF speakers up in front (not sure what size speakers will fit good there...) in custom spots in the door panels... Now, here are my questions:

What amps do I need/want to push that system? I don't know a lot about this stuff (I know most of you cringe when you here that because it means i haven't searched enough... but I don't have a lot of time right now... and i probably couldn't answer my question good enough like that anyways)

What size speakers do i need for the front and back?

What do I need to do to make sure NOTHING will vibrate/rattle, cause I really hate it when cars rattle cause of their system?

What do I do to help make it sound it's best? Is there a certain ammount of space under the enclosures i should allow for certain ammount of air? Venting? anything like that

What is dynamatt exactly?

any other advice would be appreciated greatly!

thanks

--------------------------------------
My Parts For Sale - http://picasaweb.google.com/schmeling88/CarParts

Contact me if you're interested in any.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Lot's of help needed... [View all] , Max-Eclipse, Jul-20-05 07:03 AM
  RE: Lot's of help needed..., a_miller_76, Jul-20-05 07:41 AM, #1
RE: Lot's of help needed..., Max-Eclipse, Jul-20-05 07:55 AM, #2
      RE: Lot's of help needed..., a_miller_76, Jul-20-05 08:09 AM, #3
           RE: Lot's of help needed..., SPL_Eclipse, Jul-20-05 09:36 AM, #4
                RE: Lot's of help needed..., Max-Eclipse, Jul-21-05 01:52 PM, #7
                     RE: Lot's of help needed..., SPL_Eclipse, Jul-21-05 08:15 PM, #8
                     RE: Lot's of help needed..., a_miller_76, Jul-22-05 02:07 AM, #9
                          RE: Lot's of help needed..., Max-Eclipse, Jul-22-05 06:21 AM, #10
RE: Lot's of help needed..., CustomGS, Jul-20-05 12:41 PM, #5
RE: Lot's of help needed..., a_miller_76, Jul-20-05 12:47 PM, #6
      RE: Lot's of help needed..., VOTBLINDUB, Jul-29-05 03:12 PM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior Audio, Alarms, AV topic #11302 Previous topic | Next topic