Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #32007
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic
porcelainJan-06-04 01:17 PM
Member since Jun 05th 2003
92 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32007, "FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon"

My car had light front end damage. Unfortunately it's not light enough and I need to part it out because it's going to cost too much to fix it. Make me an offer on any parts you need.

_ _
_ERIC_

"What's behind you is of no consequence"

Go: CAI, custom exhaust, clutch restrictor mod....udp soon to come
Show: Talon/Eclipse hybrid, projectors, painted interior, system, BSA 259 17s in Ventus HR IIs.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
turbo8uJan-06-04 01:19 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#32008, "RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon"
In response to Reply # 0

can i get the full taillights off you? also what color is it?
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

DarkOne> Screw you guys, i'm going home.
chrysler kid> and fyi i have never HAD to shave.
DR1665> I'm sure your Talon and my Talon are all there needs to be, since we're the only two Talons that really matter around here

Originally posted by sarahdr1665
...some girls like the "nerdy" guys

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

REV_GSlowJan-06-04 01:22 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
#32010, "RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon"
In response to Reply # 1

i really want your front bumper..how much shipped to va, 24060?

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

porcelainJan-06-04 01:23 PM
92 posts,
#32011, "RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon"
In response to Reply # 1

make me an offer for the tails. Color of the car is white. Interior is grey but some stuff is painted. As long as the offer is reasonable ill accept.

Show: Talon/Eclipse hybrid, projectors, painted interior, system, BSA 259 17s in Ventus HR IIs.

porcelainJan-06-04 01:25 PM
92 posts,
#32012, "RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon"
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by REV_GSlow
i really want your front bumper..how much shipped to va, 24060?

Unfortunatley the parts that didnt survive were the hood and the bumper and one of the projectors might be intact.

REV_GSlowJan-06-04 01:30 PM
Member since Apr 26th 2002
1312 posts,
#32014, "RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon"
In response to Reply # 2

im retarded..nevermind

EclipsedChef was my first name..Member #460!

::::..Under Construction..::::

turbo8uJan-06-04 03:01 PM
Member since Jun 15th 2003
10552 posts,
#32021, "RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon"
In response to Reply # 5

hows 15 bucks? i dont know how much they go for
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

DarkOne> Screw you guys, i'm going home.
chrysler kid> and fyi i have never HAD to shave.
DR1665> I'm sure your Talon and my Talon are all there needs to be, since we're the only two Talons that really matter around here

Originally posted by sarahdr1665
...some girls like the "nerdy" guys

berightbackJan-06-04 04:52 PM
Member since Aug 07th 2003
624 posts,
#32037, "RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon"
In response to Reply # 6

what do you have for side skirts? I maybe interested. If you could email me at ballaboveall_2@hotmail.com that'd be great, it might take me some time get back to you cuz my comp is being dumb. I would like some pics of the sides too if you can do that for me it'd be great. Thanks

chrysler kidJan-06-04 05:04 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#32040, "RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon"
In response to Reply # 3
Jan-06-04 05:09 PM by chrysler kid

wtf that sucks man what happened? i really love white talons with the black tops. really sucks to hear bro. talk to me on aim i have a few parts i need.

you could probably get it running with a new radiator on there. shit i have the stock white hood and i bet you still have the oem talon front bumper

11.65 @ 115

RemyJan-06-04 05:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6156 posts,
#32042, "RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon"
In response to Reply # 8

Front bumper mounting bracket !!!!!!!!!!!

I am faster than you so deal with it !!

Member # 333

chrysler kidJan-06-04 05:51 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#32045, "RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon"
In response to Reply # 9

Originally posted by Remy
Front bumper mounting bracket !!!!!!!!!!! I am faster than you so deal with it !! Member # 333

front end collision wise guy

11.65 @ 115

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #32007 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Previous topic | Next topic