Go back to previous topic
Forum name2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST)
Topic subjectFS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=16&topic_id=32007
32007, FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by porcelain, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
My car had light front end damage. :nono Unfortunately it's not light enough and I need to part it out because it's going to cost too much to fix it. Make me an offer on any parts you need.

_ _
_ERIC_ x(
32008, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by turbo8u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
can i get the full taillights off you? also what color is it?
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

DarkOne> Screw you guys, i'm going home.
chrysler kid> and fyi i have never HAD to shave.
DR1665> I'm sure your Talon and my Talon are all there needs to be, since we're the only two Talons that really matter around here

Originally posted by sarahdr1665
...some girls like the "nerdy" guys
32010, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by REV_GSlow, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i really want your front bumper..how much shipped to va, 24060?
32012, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Originally posted by REV_GSlow
i really want your front bumper..how much shipped to va, 24060?

Unfortunatley the parts that didnt survive were the hood and the bumper and one of the projectors might be intact.
32014, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by REV_GSlow, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
im retarded..nevermind
32021, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by turbo8u, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
hows 15 bucks? i dont know how much they go for :shrug
_________
96 talon esi-t
san clemente, ca

DarkOne> Screw you guys, i'm going home.
chrysler kid> and fyi i have never HAD to shave.
DR1665> I'm sure your Talon and my Talon are all there needs to be, since we're the only two Talons that really matter around here

Originally posted by sarahdr1665
...some girls like the "nerdy" guys
32037, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by berightback, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
what do you have for side skirts? I maybe interested. If you could email me at ballaboveall_2@hotmail.com that'd be great, it might take me some time get back to you cuz my comp is being dumb. I would like some pics of the sides too if you can do that for me it'd be great. Thanks
32011, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
make me an offer for the tails. Color of the car is white. Interior is grey but some stuff is painted. As long as the offer is reasonable ill accept.
32040, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by chrysler kid, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
wtf that sucks man what happened? i really love white talons with the black tops. really sucks to hear bro. talk to me on aim i have a few parts i need.

you could probably get it running with a new radiator on there. shit i have the stock white hood and i bet you still have the oem talon front bumper
32042, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by Remy, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Front bumper mounting bracket !!!!!!!!!!!

I am faster than you so deal with it !!

Member # 333
32045, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Originally posted by Remy
Front bumper mounting bracket !!!!!!!!!!! I am faster than you so deal with it !! Member # 333

front end collision wise guy
32086, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by cam7584, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
oh yea, one more thing, you still have the rear bumper? How much?
32046, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by bullox, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'll offer $30 shipped for the TB and sensors - lemme know

dibs

Quote by Travis Bickle
Some day a real rain will come and wash all the scum off the streets.
32048, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
OK. What happened to my car was... I was driving one night going a little over the speed limit(not that fast). And a slow moving mid size suv like a blazer or something gets in my lane and then realized i was coming in fast so i guess they freaked out and hit the brakes and so i hit mine couldn't stop or swerve because of traffic and i jacked the back of the truck. Since i couldn't see all that much with the hood bent i got out and to my surprise they drove off. So it was a hit and run and i got screwed since i dont have full coverage. :nono

On a side note. If you need something from the car email me at ericsmail@ureach.com . If not it will take too long and get confusing as to who wants what. What ever price is agreed to is + Shipping & handling. :nono

P.S. make me a reasonable offer please i could use the money.
32052, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
hey do you think you could take a pic of the projectors? i need some pos 97 headlights
32070, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by PiKapp504, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
If you have the ashtray from your center console, I'll take that off your hands! Color doesn't matter since I"ll be painting it anyway! Please shoot me an email @ Jeremy.Sturm@ssa.gov ! Thanks! I've got $$$ in hand! Also, if you've got the stock throttle body, how much do you want for that as well?
32085, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
do you still have the driver and passenger side fenders? if so, i'll give you $75 for both. let me know, thanks
32088, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Originally posted by cam7584
do you still have the driver and passenger side fenders? if so, i'll give you $75 for both. let me know, thanks

the fenders are not bent but may have some paint messed up in the tips and the rear bumper is in great shape besides about a quarter size chip. I have the touch color matched paint when i got the car painted last year i can send with it. i dont know how i would go about shipping it though let me know what you have in mind. If your interested hit me at ericsmail@ureach.com .

As for the dude interested in the projectors the drivers side im pretty sure is in tact the pass. side is not. i cant get any pics right now because im not home.
32089, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
about the fenders being chipped and the paint missing on the rear bumper, that should be ok becasue my car is silver and i would need to paint them anyways, um... i'll email you whenever i have more time and we can discuss it. thanks.
32090, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by 96Eclipsed, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
How about the seats? got pictures??
32129, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by widebodied, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i would like to get your quarter windows, with the molding and everything, but the molding has to be in mint shape, ill do 40 shipped for those, local junkyard wants 15 a peice for em. ill buy all your hatch weather strips also if u wanna sell. ill do your 97 reverse lights for 20 shipped. 60 for the glass and your reverse lights. let me know

DWAYNE H
1996 eclipse
under construction widebody eclipse, targa top, 19inch rollers, big brakes, 10 point custom cage, frank 2.4 hrc s20g turbo, custom marble paint job

2000 Yamaha R-1, 165rwhp 117 ftlbs tq
32132, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
ill try and get pics of the seats for you tomorrow.

as for the quarter windows and reverse lights and moldings be a little more specific....and how hard is it to remove the windows.... i'm pretty handy so let me know what exactly you need.
32134, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by My9t5Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
would you happen to part the TPS from that TB??? I desperately need one to put my new TB in...and I need the bolts too, but only if you are willing and can get it off the TB...thanx! :thumbsup
32139, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
How much would you be willing to throw down for the sensor? because it will be easier to sell all together and may not be worth it? email me if anything i check that more that i do here.
32160, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by ferdie, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
How much for the truck carpet w/ the clips shipped 06810? Thanks
32164, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
what do you mean the trunk carpet?
32181, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
i need the rear hatch gaskets, stock carpet, and your reverse lights. ill do 75 shipped

DWAYNE H
1996 eclipse
under construction widebody eclipse, targa top, 19inch rollers, big brakes, 10 point custom cage, frank 2.4 hrc s20g turbo, custom marble paint job

32217, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Originally posted by widebodied
i need the rear hatch gaskets, stock carpet, and your reverse lights. ill do 75 shipped DWAYNE H 1996 eclipse under construction widebody eclipse, targa top, 19inch rollers, big brakes, 10 point custom cage, frank 2.4 hrc s20g turbo, custom marble paint job 2000 Yamaha R-1, 165rwhp 117 ftlbs tq

Which hatch gaskets i'm not sure what you mean by that? besides that $75 shipped sounds good.
32231, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by ferdie, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
It covers the wood cover of your spare tire.
32193, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by My9t5Talon, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Please disregard about the lone sensor...thanx anywayz!
32216, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by AznKaos15, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i need the engine coolant temperature sensor with plug. i ll give you $15 shipped. paypal?
32218, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Originally posted by AznKaos15
i need the engine coolant temperature sensor with plug. i ll give you $15 shipped. paypal?

If you mean the plug sensor that goes in the bottom of the coolant overflow resivoir $15 shipped is fine. And if you wanna pay throug paypal sand a little extra to cover paypal fee's. my paypal is: ericsebay@ureach.com
32222, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
pop your trunk, look down, the gasket thats on the bottom lip, that goes all the way around. the trunk.

so the gasket, reverse lights, and what kinda of condition is your carpet in? stains i dont care, just no rips. do you still have the driver and passenger side air bag. ill do 25 50 for both of those if you have em.

DWAYNE H
1996 eclipse

32273, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Originally posted by widebodied
pop your trunk, look down, the gasket thats on the bottom lip, that goes all the way around. the trunk. so the gasket, reverse lights, and what kinda of condition is your carpet in? stains i dont care, just no rips. do you still have the driver and passenger side air bag. ill do 25 50 for both of those if you have em. DWAYNE H 1996 eclipse under construction widebody eclipse, targa top, 19inch rollers, big brakes, 10 point custom cage, frank 2.4 hrc s20g turbo, custom marble paint job 2000 Yamaha R-1, 165rwhp 117 ftlbs tq

ok that gasket gasket you talking about it broken on the bottom. but the rest of the stuff is fine. the carpet is not torn but has like worn stains by the driver and passengers feet. reverse lights, and airbags(the passenger side has the edges coming up a little from the heat the glue is letting it up a bit but once its out it can probably be glued back). How's 120 shipped for everything sound. email me if anything.
32232, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Originally posted by porcelain
Originally posted by AznKaos15 i need the engine coolant temperature sensor with plug. i ll give you $15 shipped. paypal?
If you mean the plug sensor that goes in the bottom of the coolant overflow resivoir $15 shipped is fine. And if you wanna pay throug paypal sand a little extra to cover paypal fee's. my paypal is: ericsebay@ureach.com

the ECT is actually screwed into the head. it is directly under the upper radiator hose/thermostat housing and above the thinner wire which is the thermostat sensor. i need the ECT (engine coolant sensor) that is between the two and the connector which you would have to snip off the wire harness. damn i wish i had a pic but i am still very interested. if there are any other questions, let me know.

32240, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by Stormshadow, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
does ur center console have the lid thing at the back?
32242, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Originally posted by AznKaos15 i need the engine coolant temperature sensor with plug. i ll give you $15 shipped. paypal?
the ECT is actually screwed into the head. it is directly under the upper radiator hose/thermostat housing and above the thinner wire which is the thermostat sensor. i need the ECT (engine coolant sensor) that is between the two and the connector which you would have to snip off the wire harness. damn i wish i had a pic but i am still very interested. if there are any other questions, let me know.

so just give me the ok to send money if you know which part i am talking about. thanks.
32274, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
so just give me the ok to send money if you know which part i am talking about. thanks.

Ok i know what your talking about I didnt realize what you said the first time you asked. how's $20 shipped?
32282, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Ok i know what your talking about I didnt realize what you said the first time you asked. how's $20 shipped?

$20 shipped sounds fine. i will send it through paypal. it still works right? how many miles were on the car?
32283, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by Initial DSM, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
No one else will prolly ask for this and I hope you didnt throw it out, but ..the black plastic Fog light holders...are those still in good shape even though the bumper got smashed? Thats all I need thanks.
32303, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Originally posted by Initial DSM
No one else will prolly ask for this and I hope you didnt throw it out, but ..the black plastic Fog light holders...are those still in good shape even though the bumper got smashed? Thats all I need thanks.

Ironically i just got those not to long ago from some salvage place for like $20 bucks each. but yes i still have them they need to be repainted though. email me if you're interested.
32304, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
$20 shipped sounds fine. i will send it through paypal. it still works right? how many miles were on the car?

yeah it sure does still work....my engine actually still runs.... and the sensor was fine. i had plenty of miles(150K) but it should be fine.
32347, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
yeah it sure does still work....my engine actually still runs.... and the sensor was fine. i had plenty of miles(150K) but it should be fine.

whoa, 150k miles? how about just the plug from the wiring harness? how much you want shipped?

32348, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
whoa, 150k miles? how about just the plug from the wiring harness? how much you want shipped?

what do you mean just the plug? the connector part you mean?
32349, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by jesse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
$10 for your drivers side front bumper corner light and plug with about 5" of wire left on the plug?
32403, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Originally posted by jesse
$10 for your drivers side front bumper corner light and plug with about 5" of wire left on the plug?

it's yours for $15 shipped to your door. email me if you are interested.
32350, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon

yeah, the black plastic cap/plug that is an extension from the wire harness. it connects to the ECT in the head.
32404, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
yeah, the black plastic cap/plug that is an extension from the wire harness. it connects to the ECT in the head.

ok sounds good. how much of the wiring will you need??... or pretty much all the way to the wiring harness
32431, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
ok sounds good. how much of the wiring will you need??... or pretty much all the way to the wiring harness

just snip it off. make sure there is enough wiring for a splice. also make sure its not that single wire on the very bottom. thats the temp sensor. its the double wire above it and i would prefer that you snip right where it reaches the main bundle. since its just the cap/plug/connector/whatever, how is $7 shipped?

32460, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
just snip it off. make sure there is enough wiring for a splice. also make sure its not that single wire on the very bottom. thats the temp sensor. its the double wire above it and i would prefer that you snip right where it reaches the main bundle. since its just the cap/plug/connector/whatever, how is $7 shipped?

$7 shipped is fine.
32397, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by JasonESi_T, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Rear passenger side brake line. The one that runs UNDERNEATH the car. I'll pay $10 plus shipping.

Email me j.boltz@insightbb.com

Thanks!
32406, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Originally posted by JasonESi_T
Rear passenger side brake line. The one that runs UNDERNEATH the car. I'll pay $10 plus shipping. Email me j.boltz@insightbb.com Thanks!

unless this is easy to remove and easy to get to im not ready to take things off like that. a big hassle. if it's easy ill do it.but if not then im not gonna be selling that yet. its still sitting in front of my house what im gonna do soon is take it and put it on the side and put it on stands then it will be open game.
32449, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by ner947, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
i'm interested in the center console. i need the whole plastic thing including the flip up lid in the back and the cig lighter, but i don't need the shift boot or the ash tray. e-mail me if you still have it.
32467, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by ghostESiKY, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yeh man ive got acouple things on my list if they in working condition... oil pan, the whole p/s a/c peice (bracket, pully, screw, etc.), and i swear ive got something else i need to but im in school susposed to be writing an essay and my teacher is yelling @ me. get back 2 me thanks
32478, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
I was sitting in my car today and i was moving it to the back and realized how much i'm gonna miss the car so i'm gonna see if its worth saving and have my dads mechanic look at it tomorrow. so for now im gonna put parting it out on hold. at least until tomorrow.
32550, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
I was sitting in my car today and i was moving it to the back and realized how much i'm gonna miss the car so i'm gonna see if its worth saving and have my dads mechanic look at it tomorrow. so for now im gonna put parting it out on hold. at least until tomorrow.

so your not gonna sell ect connector to me for $7 anymore?
32559, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
we'll see what happens today my dads friend is gonna take a look at it. If i decide to continue parting it out the connector is all yours. Sorry.
32803, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by TalonSpeed, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Hey i need all the front inner fender trim (front driverside and front passenger side)....the black plastic stuff w\the screws

I also need the rear sidemarker harnesses for both taillamps. The harness is ornage\brown in color and has three prongs on the inside.

email Clyons17@cs.com
32941, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by Hult250R, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
I sent you money for the shift knob like a week ago and no reply since...
Anyone else send him money for anything?? Any replies?
What gives man?? :shrug

33156, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
i sent you a reply last week, i guess you didn't get it. there was a death in my family so ill be here in jersey till wednesday. i'm sorry it will go out as soon as i get back.
33927, RE: FS : ANY parts from a 95 talon
Posted by jesse, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
yeah man, just checking in to see if you sent my $15 back too. sorry to hear about your loss btw.
I generated this page in 0.020451784133911 seconds, executing 7 queries.