Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 2 Users in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #101
View in threaded mode

Subject: "FS: parting out my car :-(" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
optimuspetersonSep-27-02 04:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#101, "FS: parting out my car :-("

well i have 10k in debt and need to sell my car and everything on it. I really hate doing this but, school is more important. None of these items are off the car yet, so i need to get some feedback on how much of this is wanted.
http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson/for_sale.htm

http://home.bendcable.com/optimuspeterson <<<<HRC Stage 2 and Star Instructions
95 Eclipse - SOLD | 93 BMW 318is - SOLD | 2000 S-10 Extreme on 20's - SOLD
93 Toyota/shaved/bagged/body dropped - SOLD | 97 GSX - SOLD
2006 Scion tC

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
mitsumanSep-27-02 04:38 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1992 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102, "RE: FS: parting out my car :-("
In response to Reply # 0

u got mail

(im the black one)

-mitsuman
95 gs 5-spd
hrc stg 2 turbo kit
440cc rc injectors
Apexi S-afc
Blits-ss bov
Greddy PE exhaust
HKS TT
walbro intank fuel pump
crapp carthech FPR
test pipe
H&R sport springs
17" Motegi MR7's
CF hood
235/45/17-R yokohamas
sony x-plod head unit
2 10" 800 watt visonik subs
audiobahn chrome amp
custom sub enclosure
window tinting

4sale: blitz front end 200bux

-mitsuman 95 GS 5-spd w/97-99 front end
Repin The SoCal 2GNT'ers
mitsuman95@hotmail.com
AIM s/n : mitsuman95gs

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Danny95ESISep-27-02 05:05 AM
Old School 2GNTer
900 posts,
#103, "RE: FS: parting out my car :-("
In response to Reply # 1

:(

I guess school is pretty damned important and so is having no debt. I'm still paying for my school loans but I have the best job in the world. ( I get to draw pictures all day) Debt sucks ass.

Anyways, check your email. If you happen to be selling the AFX UDP, I'll buy it from you.

Good luck

optimuspetersonSep-27-02 05:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#104, "RE: FS: parting out my car :-("
In response to Reply # 2

not selling the underdrive pulley. there a pain to take off and i would rather not do it.

2006 Scion tC

SunBlockerSep-27-02 07:11 AM
Old School 2GNTer
471 posts,
#105, "RE: FS: parting out my car :-("
In response to Reply # 3

I have a brand new underdrive pulley that you can buy. It's an AFX, it comes with the bolts needed to install, and even a 3-ton puller to take your stock pulley off. $160 shipped.

Gregg
Green 97 Eclipse RS (Really Slow)

Danny95ESISep-27-02 07:48 AM
Old School 2GNTer
900 posts,
#106, "RE: FS: parting out my car :-("
In response to Reply # 4

Hey Sunblocker- I wasn't going to install it myself so I don't need the puller, so if I bought it from Ptuning.com, it's like $150 shipped. I know you paid like 200 bucks for it and you want to sell the puller with it. Thanks though.

mitsucar4Sep-27-02 07:55 AM
Member since Mar 22nd 2002
114 posts,
#107, "RE: FS: parting out my car :-("
In response to Reply # 0

Are you willing to sell the block or the entire engine. I want to buy your block but I won't need the head, fuel rail and all that stuff. I have a 95 and I'm pretty sure it's different. (not the head, but the other stuff) Lemme know.

optimuspetersonSep-27-02 07:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#108, "RE: FS: parting out my car :-("
In response to Reply # 6

well i also have a 95, so i doubt its different, but i still need your engine or a engine. if i didn't get yours then i would have to charge you the extra amount of what a stock engine costs

2006 Scion tC

Danny95ESISep-27-02 08:18 AM
Old School 2GNTer
900 posts,
#109, "RE: FS: parting out my car :-("
In response to Reply # 7

lol.....If that ends up happening, I'll buy your ported intake manifold

2gdsm_ncSep-27-02 11:57 AM
Donating 2GNT member
274 posts,
#110, "RE: FS: parting out my car :-("
In response to Reply # 8

how much for the head? or do i have to pay price of new one too?

optimuspetersonSep-27-02 01:04 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2353 posts,
#111, "RE: FS: parting out my car :-("
In response to Reply # 9

lol, i guess i didn't explain this as well as i thought i did. You will give me your engine + money and i give you mine

2006 Scion tC

Top Team 2GNT Marketplace 2GNT Buy / Sell / Trade (BST) topic #101 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic