Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #949
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: I think it is just a personal prefrence fo theirs..." Previous topic | Next topic
VendorHRCJan-16-01 07:03 AM
Old School 2GNTer
374 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#954, "RE: I think it is just a personal prefrence fo theirs..."
In response to In response to 4

Thanks for the positive comments, gents. I also welcome less than positive comments: even if they are not all accurate, they are always insightful for me.

I have posted to the dsm.talk board a response that I would like anyone who is interested to take a look at.

Jason brings up an entertaining point: let the 4G6 guys go, and concentrate on ya'all. Current obligations prevent this from occurring, and we do still have a very supportive group of 4G6 owners as well. Problem is, satisfied customers are less likely to post than ones with an axe to grind, and so goes the wonder of the Internet. 4G6 DSM owners have many more options to choose from, and are therefore also exposed to the opinions of those companies. Business can be a cutthroat thing, and "opinions" may not reflect the truth. What they usually do reflect is a bias towards what the vendor has to offer, sometimes at the expense of truth. So be it: this is a free market, with consumers free to make their choices based on whatever they wish, even if they use astrology! We will simply do our earnest best to both provide excellent product and service, and address situations where they occur as needed. Vigilance is key, and we are most appreciative of being informed of information that needs to be addressed like this. Thanks for your help!

Bill Hahn Jr.
98 RS Turbo: 10.87 @ 136 MPH
HRC Stage V with N20
Nation's Fastest Street FWD 2G DSM
www.turbosystem.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Lots of negative talk about HRC on DSMtalk.com... [View all] , TeamJeff_99gs, Jan-15-01 04:56 PM
  RE: Lots of negative talk about HRC on DSMtalk.com..., Team96NOS_Eclipse, Jan-15-01 05:20 PM, #1
yeah I know..., TeamJasonESi_T, Jan-15-01 05:23 PM, #2
I think it is just a personal prefrence fo theirs..., Armond30, Jan-15-01 05:56 PM, #3
      RE: I think it is just a personal prefrence fo theirs..., silvergs T, Jan-16-01 04:15 AM, #4
      RE: I think it is just a personal prefrence fo theirs..., VendorHRC, Jan-16-01 07:03 AM #5
      RE: I think it is just a personal prefrence fo theirs..., VendorHRC, Jan-16-01 07:08 AM, #6
      RE: I think it is just a personal prefrence fo theirs..., VendorHRC, Jan-16-01 07:10 AM, #7
           RE: I think it is just a personal prefrence fo theirs..., BoostnRS, Jan-16-01 09:34 AM, #8
           RE: I think it is just a personal prefrence fo theirs..., Team96NOS_Eclipse, Jan-16-01 09:42 AM, #9
           RE: I think it is just a personal prefrence fo theirs..., VendorHRC, Jan-16-01 12:10 PM, #10
                RE: I think it is just a personal prefrence fo theirs..., Moderatorjuan, Jan-16-01 06:43 PM, #12
           Ah, glad you cleared that up., Armond30, Jan-16-01 04:36 PM, #11
                Shootout...., TeamJeff_99gs, Jan-17-01 04:52 PM, #13
                     RE: Shootout...., VendorHRC, Jan-18-01 03:55 AM, #14

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #949 Previous topic | Next topic