Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #672
View in linear mode

Subject: "HRC quality..." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamJasonESi_TJan-04-01 02:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#680, "HRC quality..."
In response to In response to 5

As many of you know, I have always been a supporter of HRC's products. (Wasn't even paid to say that! and I'm a laywyer) Anyhow, I do think Nemesiz that no this board it's been mentioned quite a few times (more than I care to count) that these aftermarket pistons are .20" over. I've also read on this board repeated times that the consensus is that it's always a good idea to bore on placement of aftermarket pistons such as these.

Furthermore, If I were a retailer, I wouldn't guarantee or support any product or mismatched compnonet that I haven't used or tested myself...that would not only be a customer support nightmare, it would be an unwise business decision.

I can understand that you may have been confused with the circumstances or whatnot, but some of the slandering remarks that have been made in this string are a bit extreme. A simple explanation of the circumstances probably would have been sufficient so someone could have explained to you the information about the pistons. Remember, if it were YOUR company being talked about in that manner, how would you feel?

On a final note, it's one thing to start slamming companies on this board such as Buscher or Diamondstar which have openly criticized our cars by their statements and by virtue of their total lack of product support for the 420a. However, slamming the ONLY company out there with a phone number and an address with an actual website that has pioneered the 1st proven turbosystem for our cars is a bit misplaced, unwise, and wrong in my own mind.

Know who your friends are....

Jason
98' Eagle Talon ESi-T
Mitsu Super 16g Turbo(HRC)

http://springfielddsm.homestead.com/JasonsPics.html

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Getting screwed by HRC.....everybody please read!! So you dont!! [View all] , Nemizis, Jan-04-01 05:36 AM
  You didn't know ?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-04-01 06:05 AM, #1
RE: You didn't know ?, Nemizis, Jan-04-01 07:02 AM, #2
RE: Getting screwed by HRC.....everybody please read!! So you dont!!, fly1, Jan-04-01 07:22 AM, #3
RE: Getting screwed by HRC.....everybody please read!! So you dont!!, Nemizis, Jan-04-01 08:20 AM, #4
      RE: Getting screwed by HRC.....everybody please read!! So you dont!!, VendorHRC, Jan-04-01 10:19 AM, #5
           RE: Getting screwed by HRC.....everybody please read!! So you dont!!, Dave16gt, Jan-04-01 10:55 AM, #6
           Preach it, brother Bill, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-04-01 11:05 AM, #7
           HRC quality..., TeamJasonESi_T, Jan-04-01 02:02 PM #8
           RE: HRC quality..., Nemizis, Jan-05-01 02:33 AM, #9
                RE: HRC quality..., VendorHRC, Jan-05-01 03:09 AM, #10
                     RE:NEMIZIS! If you read the specs on the piston ,it states .20 over. Get some glasses!. :) J/K, MWC, Jan-05-01 12:05 PM, #11
           RE: Getting screwed by HRC.....everybody please read!! So you dont!!, fly1, Jan-05-01 01:07 PM, #12
                RE: Getting screwed by HRC.....everybody please read!! So you dont!!, VendorHRC, Jan-11-01 08:13 AM, #13
                     RE: Getting screwed by HRC.....everybody please read!! So you dont!!, fly1, Jan-11-01 02:52 PM, #14
                          RE: Getting screwed by HRC.....everybody please read!! So you dont!!, VendorHRC, Jan-17-01 04:11 AM, #15
                               HRC please read!, MWC, Jan-17-01 07:09 AM, #16
                               I also have delt with dan several times., Armond30, Jan-17-01 09:29 AM, #18
                               RE: Getting screwed by HRC.....everybody please read!! So you dont!!, fly1, Jan-17-01 09:13 AM, #17
                                    I am considering the hahn III, oRACLe063, Jan-18-01 04:42 AM, #19

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #672 Previous topic | Next topic