Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #6035
View in linear mode

Subject: "my first time at the track...could have been better..." Previous topic | Next topic
shoobaahApr-11-09 12:06 PM
Member since Mar 28th 2009
5 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6035, "my first time at the track...could have been better..."

Took my very lightly modded (dc headers aem v2 cai Flowmaster 40 exhaust) n/a 420a out for the first time...heres a few of the times slips. my clutch is grabbing really high and i think its on its way out, i was thinking of a sbc stage 1?
i'm car #272...first race was against a new sti, the second race actually puzzled me, it says that i lost but i definately beat the car by 2 or 3 car lengths, and im pretty sure i didnt jump the light. third one the guy jumped the light and i still beat that lil civic =]
and the last one was against a 05/06ish g35 coupe, he must have been a terrible driver cuz i dont think it should have been as close as it was. any thoughts or constructive criticism is appreciated

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

my first time at the track...could have been better... [View all] , shoobaah, Apr-11-09 12:06 PM
  RE: my first time at the track...could have been better..., RoninEclipse2G, Apr-11-09 12:22 PM, #1
RE: my first time at the track...could have been better..., Moderatorbullettdsm, Apr-11-09 04:23 PM, #2
      RE: my first time at the track...could have been better..., Warmage12, Apr-12-09 06:05 AM, #3
           RE: my first time at the track...could have been better..., SilvrEclips, Apr-12-09 08:37 AM, #4
                RE: my first time at the track...could have been better..., Moderatorbullettdsm, Apr-12-09 09:33 AM, #5
                     RE: my first time at the track...could have been better..., SaberKhan, May-04-09 10:39 AM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #6035 Previous topic | Next topic